Chapter 15

Zendaya

Retrouvaille's. The happiness that fills your heart when you meet someone after a very long time.

Her eyes were as brown as the earth, and they sparkled, causing me to be mesmerized. Her dressing is to kill on our first day of class by wearing a dress with a black blazer and 3 inches of black high heels. I was enchanted by the lovely woman standing in front of us. The way she speaks and introduces herself makes my heart race. I feel that I am experiencing an extremely explosive and rapid heartbeat. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't do anything.

"Now that everyone here is done introducing themselves, maybe you should introduce yourself too, right?" She sarcastically said while looking in my direction. I was busy thinking about who the hell this professor is in front of us. Should I be happy because she is really looking like Prinsesa Eleanor? Taksil ka, Zendaya!

"Are you even part of this class?! You are already giving me a headache, my gosh! Are you always like this, ba?" She's pissed off. I could really tell that from the way she said those words. Sorry, ha? ganda mo kasi, eh?

"Pst, Zendaya! It's our first day, and yet you are already giving Professor Ansaldó a headache. Kelan ka ba magseseryo sa klase, cousin?" Cleo snapped at me, and I just shook my head. I would never be serious in this class. Especially that this woman in front of us has copied the face of my love.

I stand up before she speaks again. I have to leave this class. It can't happen this time. Paano nangyari 'yon? I could tell that the portal was really closed upon getting back into my world. I am a hundred percent sure that this woman cannot also be Adela; she's dead. Then, who the hell is this woman? Damn!

"Hey! Where the hell are you going, woman? I'm still talking to... oh, yeah, you better leave!" I heard her shout nang makalabas ako sa room namin. Hindi ko pa siya kayang makita. Mas worst pa roon ay hindi ko naman alam kung si Deborah ba siya. Oh, no way! She also copied my laloves name! She just changed the way it was spelled!

As soon as I reach the rooftop here at the school, my mind starts to overthink everything. What the hell just happened? Yesterday, I saw Vivienne, which made me think about her familiar face. I don't know when I saw her. I'm still recalling it.

Wa---damn! Vivienne is also Ansaldó, and she has an older sister, right? It's Professor Ansaldó, rin! Who the hell are they?

Next, I saw Manang Roberta, whom I thought would give me an explanation about what the hell happened to me four years ago. It turns out she left me tons of questions that made my mind crazy. Ikakabaliw ko na talaga lahat ng mga nangyayari today!

Should I drop this course? Damn this professor! Wait, maybe I should investigate her, right? I mean, I just want to know. But is it possible that she's, my Deborah? What is her connection sa sulat kahapon? Pero, bakit hindi niya ako naaalala? Kainis naman, oh!

My thoughts stopped as soon as I heard that my phone was ringing. It's from Cleo; oh, maybe she would ask me tons of questions about why I walked out of the class earlier.

"I know, it's my fault. I'm not in myself right now," I explained to her as soon as I answered the call.

"Girl! Professor Ansaldó is looking for you! Where the hell are you right now, ba? Why did you leave? Anong trip mo, teh?" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong sa akin. Pero, bakit pa ako hinahanap nung professor na 'yon?