Chapter 39

Warning: SPG R18+

(Just a little bit...maybe?)

Devorah

A sneak peek of my four rules.

"Ano ba naman kasi eh! Mali na naman yung ingredients na nilagay mo, Attorney!" I heard my sibling complain as soon as I stepped into the kitchen.

I couldn't help but raise my eyebrow at the two of them.

"Hindi ko kasalanan 'no. Walang nakalagay na label, eh. Hindi ko tuloy alam ano yung nakuha ko. Tsaka, ulitin nalang natin, tss!" My laloves mom replied. Speaking of my laloves, I haven't seen her since I woke up this morning.

"Sayang ingredients!" my sibling retorted, even giving Attorney a disdainful look.

"Mana ka sa ate mo eh 'no. Hindi niyo manlang ako ginalang, huhu." Attorney said tearfully to my sibling, and I just sighed while watching the two of them.

"What are you cooking?" I suddenly interjected as I walked towards their spot, but they didn't even notice me.

"Ay punyeta!" Attorney exclaimed in surprise as she accidentally spilled cornstarch on my face. Punyeta, indeed!

"Hala lagot ka kay Ate!" Vivienne told Attorney Zeinab, while I just stood there, glaring daggers at the person who accidentally spilled cornstarch on my face. Argh! This gets sticky when wet!

"Bigla-bigla ka naman kasing sumusulpot, Ansaldo! Kasalanan mo yan hehe." She blamed me but awkwardly chuckled at the end. Tsk, this old woman. If she weren't the mother of my beloved, goodness gracious, I might have done something to the woman with an excessively white face.

"Tss, I understand, you're already an old woman. Such clumsiness." I said emotionlessly and walked towards the bathroom to wash my face. Gosh, it's too early for this! Not only did I not see Zendaya first thing in the morning, but I also saw her mother's face instead. I thought it was already the Day of the Souls, tsk.

"Hoy! anong old woman pinagsasabi mo dyan! Anong kinalaman ng edad ko sa pagkatapon ng cornstarch sa mukha mo. Kainis ka!" I heard her shout, but I didn't bother to turn around. I badly want to get rid of this cornstarch on my face. It's definitely sticky. Goodness, people.

Where the hell is Zendaya? She didn't even bid me goodbye, and because of my annoyance, I didn't bother to ask her mother or my sibling either.

Time flew by quickly, and it's been two weeks since we celebrated our birthdays together. That was also the day when I mustered the courage to propose. I know no one is obliging me to do so because even before they came back at this time, or should I say returned, Zendaya already proposed to me. But, anyway, I still want to do it for us. It's one way of expressing how much I love her. She shouldn't be the only one making an effort because in this relationship, both of us should.

I can truly say that there are many things to sacrifice just to be with the person you love, and I am one proof that I am willing to do anything just to be with her... even my family, including Vivienne.

I have also explained to all of them how I ended up in this time and will remain here until the end.

It has only been a month here in this time, but in my time, I have traveled far and accomplished a lot to prove that I am worthy of being a queen to lead my realm. At first, there was much surprise about what happened and how I am still alive, as Sofia had apparently spread the news that I had already died.