Author's Important Announcement

This is very important because in this part, I will be honored to answer those questions left unanswered. Also, there's an introduction to my next story here.

First and foremost, I am grateful to all of you for reading my first-ever story here on Wattpad. I can say that I am doing my very best to update every day so that you won't be left hanging because, as a reader too, I understand the feeling of being left hanging. However, I also ensure that each chapter makes sense. Endless gratitude for your support and for extending your patience until this story concludes. Thank you for joining me on this journey in my first story.

As a matter of fact, guys, while writing this story, there were a lot of hesitations and realizations. Firstly, there was the question of whether I could truly stand by the flow of the story because, at first, I really didn't know how to start the narrative in a way that would capture your minds and make you curious about each chapter and why certain events happen to the characters. I introduced numerous twists for each character, but those were the destined events for them.

Every night, I find myself contemplating the plot and how I'll begin the next chapter the following day. My brain seems to function better at night. Yes, I do have a brain, para sa mga nagtatanong. Charot.

For those of you who are asking if there will be a revision, yes, perhaps after my second story, but I will try my best. However, don't worry, there will be revised and improved chapters. This includes fixing typos, grammatical errors, and other information.

But thank you, especially to those who have been following the story since the beginning while it's still ongoing. I also appreciate the readers who actively vote and share their opinions in each chapter. Just ensure that what you're saying in the comment section won't hurt the author and other readers.

Whether you're a silent reader or an active one, I appreciate all of you. And to those who share my story on TikTok, wow! I see the views, likes, and comments. I make sure to take the time to read and see them. I appreciate it, kudos to all of you people. More power!

Lastly, to those who made an effort to correct or fill in the mistakes in each chapter, thank you so much. You help me see my errors by correcting me in a respectful manner. I encourage you to continue not only with me but with others as well. Thank you for being open-minded, and to those with great patience, I owe you guys a lot.

Questions:

1. Magkakaroon po ba ng story yung ibang characters?

Answer: Yes, guys! Pero, for my next story. Ang main character doon ay sina Cleo at Professor Middleton. #Pordee

Yung next siguro sina Vannie at Professor Chantler, then kay Vivienne. Isipin ko if si Attorney Zeinab din? Flashback nila ni Dra. Hailey.

Don't worry, guys! Gagawan ko po sila. Series naman po ito, pero sina Cleo muna ang next ko.

2. Possible po bang sundan niyo ang Echoes of Love, since 1898?

Answer: If you guys are referring to the main characters which is Zendaya and her laloves. I don't think so...But, lalabas pa rin sila sa story nina Cleo, Vannie, and Vivienne.

But, who knows right? Let's see!

3. Sarado na po ba talaga ang portal at hindi na mabubuksan pa?

Answer: Abangan niyo 'to sa kwento ni Vannie at Professor Chantler.

4. May Special Chapters po ba?