Chapter 25

Interesting fact! Did you know that the fictional character who played Professor Ansaldo had a law degree in real life? Hehe. Hanapin niyo sa IG. Her Instagram username: velievalana.

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone who read my first fictional story on Wattpad. Thank you so much. I appreciate each and every one of you. May you continue to support me on my journey here. Keep safe and eat on time!

Let's go for the next chapter!

Zendaya

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Shhh...

There was silence among the five of us who were standing outside the gate. All of them are looking at me with a combination of confusion, concern, and curiosity about what I have said. Each of us has our own unique backgrounds and stories, but our individual pasts are interwoven in unexpected ways. Surprising connections about how our pasts can influence the relationships we form in the present, while also adding an element of nostalgia and discovery to the story. The more we unravel our past right now, the more we realize why we met at some point—it was not a mere coincidence but a carefully woven tapestry of destiny.

"Are you certain about what you've just said?" Professor Lewis questioned; her face filled with confusion.

"Are you serious?" Professor Chantler asked me too, raising an eyebrow and casting a confused look in her eyes.

I nodded in response to their question, and I noticed that Professor Ansaldó was gazing at me with a concerned expression.

"It's true, po. But, even now, I have no idea why it happened to me in the first place. Many unanswered questions surround those occurrences," I explained to them.

"In that case, we must be cautious. We can't be sure whom to trust anymore," Professor Lewis cautioned, her gaze shifting from one of us to the next. She's right. The identity of the true traitor among us remains a mystery.

"I want to know what happened to you. Do you mind telling ---" Professor Ansaldó was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Professor Mendes, causing us to cease our conversation on the topic.

"Kaya naman pala ang tagal-tagal niyo ay sumali na rin makipag-chismisan 'tong tatlo." Professor Mendes suddenly appeared out of nowhere, startling us and making us turn our attention in her direction.

"We are about to go inside. We were just discussing something related to school. That's all," Professor Ansaldo confidently replied on our behalf, with no indication of deception.

We nodded in union response, agreeing for what she had said.

"Oh, where's the ice cream you bought?" Professor Mendes asked, as if searching for something, as though we were holding ice cream.