1. A FAMILY GATHERING

"What the hell you did huh??.. you think you can escape from me??"
"Please leave me. I'm innocent. I never killed him...Who are you and Please don't push me"
"You deserve this.... you killed him... NO MATTER WHAT I'M GONNA PUSH YOU OFF THIS CLIFF!!!!"
Beep beep beep........ BEEP BEEP BEEP.....THUD!!!!
"NO,DON'T PUSH HER!!!!".. A sweaty person screamed while coming out of his sleep

Fumiya pov
WAIT!! this is alarm...Sheesh this alarm is gonna bury my ears one day...
So it was a dream.. who was she?... who was he??... why the hell they both always come in my dream??... what connection do they have with me???...what the hell 7:30 am... oh mah goodness I need to hurry up.... otherwise Mrs. Yoshizawa won't leave me today...
Again this morning will as usual..... no fun no adventure.....when in my life I would be happy and the way I wanted.... This is killing me inside ...... This weird dream... and my complicated life.... NO MATTER WHAT I'LL FIND OUT WHAT'S THE MATTER!! After getting ready I headed downstairs....
There goes my mom...
"My baby bear, come here .... have this sushi and sandwich...." Mom said
"My pretty mumma sorry... not today.... I'm late... I'll eat in uni.... bbyeeeee..."I hurriedly went out
"Be safe and tell them to be safe too..... bbyeee".. my mom was screaming and those words made me smile.....
"Yo bro!!!... morning...... you know what??....We are gonna have new classmates today..." Kang said out of now where while driving... As like every time I wasn't interested but Yongji was..so she asked out of curiosity
"Really???... who are they??... boy group or girl group???"
"Correction....they are 1 girl and 1 boy!"..... I said
"Wait how do you know this?!!" Yongji asked.....
"Ofc I do know guys cause I knew this from Yesterday and I asked this to Kang"...
"So you guys knew this before than me?!.... yahhh that's not fair.... you guys are seriously so bad ....".. Yongji complained.... we both let out our chuckle....She was looking baby which was pouting

Sosei pov
Waow!!!!!!..... This Sakura tree is hella beautiful..... since I came Japan I'm falling in love with this beauty..... currently I'm inside University.... The OSAKA UNIVERSITY..... I got into in uni by myself.... by giving fairly exam.... My father is a biggest businessman but still I came here by my own.... seriously it has been only few weeks but still I miss my family alot...... they do live in Korea..... I hope they are doing well.... I was walking while thinking about my family but then my phone rang... I picked up without looking at the caller id.
"Hello?? Who's this ??"
"Yah pabo!!... Do I need to give you my introduction??"
"Oh mister whatever you are?!!.... who's this?!"
"I'm freaking your elder brother KIM BUM!!!!"
"OH WAIT!!- Yes you are my brother....sorry.....well... why did you call me???"
"We are here in Japan....Appa is here to meet his childhood best friend who held a family gathering "....
"Oh mah goodness...... seriously?!!... mom didn't tell me when I called her yesterday?"
"Ofcourse it was a surprise you little chipmunk!"
"Yah don't call me like that..... and be safe and take care.... I'll be home at 4 pm cause I have management classes".....
"Ohk bye little chimpuk.... take care"...
"Yahh-..." how dare he cut the call?!!... let me get home and then I'll show him my power!!!..

After some time....at 3:30

I was walking through hallway cause our management class teacher was not feeling well so Mrs. Yoshizawa ended it earlier...... I took my stuffs from my locker and started walking while scrolling through my phone..... I wasn't paying attention ahead.... After few minutes of walking I bumped onto someone..... my bag and my phone was opposite side of me.... I was about to fall but the person infront of him caught me by my waist....

Fumiya pov
While I was walking through hallway to get at parking lot cause kang and Yongji was waiting for me there I was walking fast cause Yongji has to go back Korea today....Cause her mom's health condition was getting very bad so she decided to give up upon studies for a while and focus on her mom's health.... her father was unable to handle the ceo position and her mom's health at same time so she decided to look into the matter.....while I was walking I bumped onto someone.... she was about to fall but caught her by her waist..... as soon as we both came in reality she backed off and I too..... but she started to apologize non stop without giving me chance to explain myself
"Sorry... I'm seriously sorry.... I was not looking on my way..... I'm seriously sorry.... I won't repeat such a mistake again senior..... I am soo much sorry..... I'm-.."
Before she continue I shut her mouth by my own HANDS.... and said
"It's okay... it's totally okay..... I was not looking at my way either.... so basically we both have fault and I'm sorry.... hope we will meet again you little girl.... bye for now"..

Sosei pov
Wait!!... did he call me little girl?!!..... wait why the hell I'm red?!!.... ik he was handsome but not more than my BTS.... hehe~~.... he was quite nice..... when I backed off that time I saw a batch of senior students... and I got sacred that what iaf he complaints about me for taking revenge on bumping oh him but he seemed quite friendly....
Friendly?!!.... oh shit!!!!!!
I'm dead..... I forgot to call Lomon and hyun.... they must be worried.....
God save me today......

At 8:00.....at FUMIYA'S HOUSE

FUMIYA POV
When I went inside home after dropping Yongji at airport..... I saw some preparations were going on.... so I asked dad and mom what's the matter then I got to know his childhood one and only best friend is coming with his family...... so I went in my room to get ready.....
After some minutes I heard some noises of people.... considering the guest would have been there I went out hurriedly and stood near my father....
"Hey Kim, see this is my son Fumiya" my dad said with proud face...
"Seriously.... he doesn't look like you my friend.... he totally looks like my sister in law aka his mother... then why this proud face huh?!.." he said teasingly.... that made all of us laugh....
"Well let me introduce my family members... so he is my son Kim Bum and she is my little daughter Sosei..."
I was so shocked to see her here....Never in my imagination I thought she would be here!!!!... she was looking little calm.... then suddenly the realisation hit me that she must have noticed me before I've noticed her.....

Sosei pov
At first I was shocked like hell to see him here t eventually I got calm...... lol he looked more shocked than me..... we were glancing at each other then suddenly his mom called us....
" Hey everyone... let's get dinner then we can talk"...
And we went to dinning table and sat.... he sat infront of me..... wait my heart is gonna explode now..... what's happening.....
We were taking no no no no..... STEALING glances at each other.... whenever our eyes met it gave me wierd sensation in my heart.....

Fumiya pov
When she sat infront of me , my heart felt a little tinglish sensation..... whenever our eyes met I felt my heart fluttering over it..... looks like she has the same feeling...... what's this.... what's happening?!.... my heart flutters automatically...... well am I even human now?!.... or did I lost my brain cells?!!... no no It can't be.... how nonsense things I can think..... I thought of talking with her..... I don't know why but my heart told so I asked her
"Uhm.. hey... can we talk for a moment???"
"Huh?... ummm.... y-yes.."... she agreed hesitantly...after that we went to balcony
"So we have met before you little girl, haven't we??"
"Hmm... yes... "
"So nice to meet you my father's best friend's daughter "
"Haha... no need to call me like that .... you can call me Sosei..."
" Ohk little girl"
"Haha....You are so funny!!"
"Thank you little girl "
"Stop calling me like that..... that's making me laugh...."
"If it is... then let it be.... rather than calling you Sosei... I'll call you little girl"
" as you wish...." she said while smiling.... her smile was gummy but alot beautiful
"Well tomorrow at lunch break meet me at cafeteria... I'll introduce you to my best friend"
"Ohk.... well now are we friends?!!"... she asked confusingly
"Ofc we are.... now let's be good friends.... since you are new here.... we can be good friends and hangout with Kang..... and alot more... you must be alone... am I right???"
"Yes... cause my family live in Korea"... she said with a little pout....THAT POUT!!!
"Don't worry..... you can come to our house whenever you want...."
"Thank you.... you are so sweet "
With that we talked a while then they went cause Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim and Bum had a flight tomorrow morning.... at that night I slept peacefully..... I didn't dream about that nightmare........

This girl is driving me crazy.........
BUT She shouldn't drive me crazy .........