20. A NEW MAN

I still do love him . But I don't want to love him anymore . I want to hate him .

It'll take alot of time to move on from him but I need to cause he is the one who has done all this along with his father .

He will pay for this .

With this thoughts I fell asleep.

Author POV

Morning was as usual . Sound of cars beeping on road , that hustle bustle.

"Oh you came , let's have some breakie ~~" Yoo jung chimed as Sosei comes out of her room.
She replies with hm... her most iconic hm .

" Okay , so I think I told you something yesterday about replies I guess ." She looked at her with raised eyebrow .

" Umm yeah , You know I just wanted to talk out my whole frustration but I don't wanna ruin anyone's mood . It really bothers me ." Sosei said .

" Guess , then we can talk at evening . I'll come at 7:00 pm I guess . And let me drop you . It's still 8:00 . You need to go to college right ? I will go to hospital at 9:00 pm so let me drop you . "

After we ate their breakfast they sat in car and drove off to destination .

"Sosei , do well . Call me after you're done . I'll pick you up ." She said and drove off without listening Sosei .

Sosei POV

She never listens me . She do cares about me like her own younger sister . She's just like Bum oppa . No doubts they do well when they are with each other . Chang Wook oppa is so lucky to have her . She's my saviour right now . If she wouldn't have been here then I would have been going through hell right by now .

So this is American University . Guess what , I have no interest in going to a university but I need to . Not gonna lie , as soon as I entered , I'm noticing that everyone is busy with something . Some are busy with books , some with friends , some are spending time alone and some people are literally being clingy all way without caring about anyone .

Well I was like this with him in those days...... Why should I judge them then ?

Ahhhhhh...... FOCUS!!!!!! You're here on your mission!!!!
Don't give a damn about anyone .

I was finding principal's office since from 1 hour but seems like I ain't gonna get it .

I saw a boy and girl standing in corridor. I finally kept my introvert ass aside and asked them .

"H-hey , excuse me ." They both looked at me .
" Yes , how many I help you ?" That girl said in very formal tone .

Blonde hair , long lashes , plumpy lips , doe eyes ....I think I've seen her somewhere....
OH MY GODD ........ She's Yunjin !!!!!!
" Y-Yunjin Unnie ?" I asked but being shocked .
" A-Are you Sosei ?? ...... You're alive ?? " she was surprised
Her second question made me think twice about existence.
" What do y-you mean by I'm aliv---" That boy cut me off.
" Hey , I need to go . Seems like we got him." The boy next to her said and quickly ran to opposite side of me .

" let's go to pri-principal office ." She dragged me towards principal office.

I was inside principal's office atleast for 40-50 mins . He was so helpful . He got me all the documents I needed . Told me to come and 5 Jan , but early than actual day .
Because there some kind of vacation tournaments in University and I should join it .

Ofcourse ....... I'm gonna ditch it ......

I came out principal's office ..... just to see that boy was waiting for someone....
Guess he was done with his work .