2. COINCIDENCE

Sosei pov
I woke up early today cause my family had to head to Korea..... we went to airport.. I bid a good bye and started go towards my university.
I was walking on footpath.... Every time those blossoms of Sakura tree fascinated me... I never thought that I would be able to experience this much calmness inside me just by presence of this Sakura trees..... I felt a connection between the nature and me since I started to understand what's nature.... Being a introvert I always failed to express my feelings but mother nature always got me better than anyone......
Breaking the chain of my thoughts I headed towards my university...... I stood infront of my class.....as usual I was little nervous cause I didn't have any friends.... as soon as I stepped a girl jumped on me....
Well she was "Yee In" .... a beautiful girl just like her name.... she's bubbly and talkative.... she befriends everyone but in my case noticing my introvert head she understood and gave me little space to adjust with her....

"Hey, wassup buddy?!!.... you know what , we gonna have new classmates today and they both are boys".... she broke the news to me....
"Hope they are kind and handsome cause those boys in our class are kind of gross you know?!!"....she complained about those not so cute boys in our class with her cute pout....
I chuckled lightly and continued hearing her nonsense yet cute talks.... kind she made me happy so I never stopped her clumsiness

Soon our teacher came and stated....
" Good morning class....So today we have new classmates.....Come in you both"..
Both students came inside and I was astonished... my mouth almost dropped and hit the floor..... I Know I am exaggerating but those students were no one but freaking my best friends of 10 years.... "Lomon Park Solomon" and "Min Hyun"

They both were smirking at me and I was dumbfounded...
"Hello, my name is Lomon Park Solomon...hope we will get along with each other very well"..
"Hello, my name is Min Hyun.... nice to meet you all..."

"Mr.Park take your seat beside Miss Shin yee In and Mr. Min take your seat beside Miss Kim Sosei"

They both came and sat.... I was about to talk but they both shushed me and told me to pay attention towards class....

At lunch break
I was heading towards cafeteria cause Fumiya told me to come there I was hella angry that both of my besties came Japan and didn't even bother to inform me...... I was accompanied by yee In, lomon and hyun... they both were literally begging me to talk with them.... soon we reached cafeteria and Fumiya raised his hand to indicate that they were there.....

"Who are they??"... Fumiya asked me
"They..??" I pointed towards Hyun and Lomon as well as yee In
"Yes??"... "Oh well they both are my best friends.... since 10 years.... we studied in same highschool in Korea... AND I am hella angry that both of my besties came Japan and didn't even bother to inform me...." I pouted sadly yet angrily
"We both are really sorry..... we just didn't tell cause we wanted to surprise you my little bunny!!!!!"....
I body got numb when Fumiya cupped my face and said
"Hey little girl, forgive them.. they just tried to surprise you and surprises are not that bad right?!!"...
I was quiet for moment then I replied...
"Uhm..o-ok... I forgave you and you've to treat me ice-cream every Sunday for 6 months"....I said mischievously
"What-what the hell!!!!... Ik I'm hella rich but spending money on little chimpuk like you is useless!!!!!!"... Hyun said.... everyone was laughing hard....until two people said something in unison
"WE ARE HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".... A boy and yee in said in unison
"Who's this??".... I asked Fumiya....
"Oh wait I almost forgot about him..... he's my best friend aka my brother from another brother....KANG"...He replied
"Oh nice to meet you senior kang"... I said politely
"Ohh no way you're going to call me like that.... Ik you are from Korea and so I'm... so better call me brother or oppa..." he said it in cheerful tone
"Oh ohk.... nice to meet you kang oppa"... I again replied by giving my smile...
"Wait let me introduce myself too to everyone".... Yee In said and came ahead
"Yes yes you panda..." Lomon said teasingly.....
"Mr. Park... say that again and I'll never spare you"... she replied....
"Ohk sorry panda".. he said again
"You-.."... I cut her off and said ,"Yee In-ah , leave him and give them intro cause he is always like this. Don't mind him".. I said laughing it off
"Okay so my name is Shin Yee In... I'm from Korea but since my 4th grade I'm in Japan because of my father's company transfer.... my father is head director of miracle company"