28. SAVE HIM [PART 1]

" I'm just joking , and if we take it seriously then I'm seriously not done . But I'm gonna save it for later , for that later NIGHT where you'll be marled as mine by ME ."

This sentence was enough to fill my cheeks with crimson red colour . He was taking proper benefit of the situation .

" Let's go . We need to complete that project ." He said and side hugged me .
We started walking through hallways with the stares which made me uncomfortable but he was with me so I felt relaxed .

Beom Seok POV

We were almost at the entrance of company but she stopped . And looked at me ,

" You said something about project ? Wait!!! The project of ethics and communication of management??? Are you talking about it ?" She asked me .

" Yes . " I replied .

" Well , we can do the remaining tomorrow . "

"What do you mean by remaining?? We haven't started yet !" I said as she was talking she has completed it almost .

" Well , what do you think before coming here what was I doing ?"

" Don't tell me you were doing project alone ?" I said as I understood what she was tryna to say .
We again started walking towards parking area . And she continued what she was saying .

" Well , in previous university I had the same subject for last year and I had to complete the project on it . I had completed it at that time but I had to come Korea immediately so I couldn't submit . Even though it was based on situations according to 1+1/2 year ago still it was useful so I just made some updations and reduced some slides from PPT which were less useful according to this situation . And it's almost completed . Moreover we can do rest tomorrow . It's just 5-6 slides remaining . " she said and looked at me with her usual gummy smile where her eyes smile at same time .

I was impressed by her knowledge . She is genius indeed .
She has presence of mind .

" How many slides you've completed?" I asked as we were sitting in car .

" I've completed 10 slides . Actually it was easy . I just had to make some corrections . And I forgot to tell you that , due date is postponed . Mr. Stephan sent a message on our class group . "
She said .

" Well , I'll do the rest . Don't worry ." I said assuring her .

" Nooo, you'll not . You've already alot of work in your office . And I'm free all the time after university . As you said , problem has ended . So there is nothing for me to concentrate . " she said as she attacked me with her rejective opinion

" It's not like that..... I can do it . Don't wor--" I was trying to convince her but she stopped me by putting her finger on my lips . I felt a weird sensation in my heart .

" No , you're busy . I don't want you to overwork ." She said taking her finger back and mumbled , " you even forgot the date ."
I heard it but I pretended to ignore . She thinks I forgot but guess what no , I didn't. I prepared everything .
At evening , everything will be surprise for her .

" Huh?? What did you say ?" I pretended .
" N-No , nothing . Let's go somewhere to eat . It's almost 4 pm ." She said it with a smile but I know she kind of felt sad . But nevermind , she'll smile from her heart soon .

" Nope , we'll straight go to home . I've something for you ." I said and started engine without looking at her focusing on driving .

Soon we reached home . We both went to her house .

" From where you both are coming?? " Sejeong asked me .
" We had something to discuss about our project . What happened to you ? Why are you stressed ?" She asked Sejeong sitting beside her as I took seat in one chair sofa .