21. He Knows More Than Me

" You've done enough for me , or should I say more than enough . Now let's be good friends ."
Good convincing nature .

Fuck , she's just my type!!!

Just like I want someone to be for me ....

Yet seems like I need more to accept this ....

Beom Seok POV

At morning , I woke as usual . Got ready for my office .
When I was wearing my tie I remembered that I need to go with Yunjin and Sosei to hangout .
Hope I get free time .

Let's go .

Sosei POV

I woke up late as it was Sunday . It was 9:00 clock .
I think I need to remember something .
Wait !! I've to go for hangout with Yunjin Unnie .
I woke from bed and directly went to yoo jung Unnie .
" Unnie , I told you yester----"
"That we need to go for hangout with your friends??"
" Waow Unnie , you're so good . Saranghae ." I said and I winked .

She just paved a way in my heart for the old me . She just changed me into a week .
She was with me since I got my first heart break .

" Okay so get ready , we will get us coffee for us on way and wear something cute . We need to get lots of photos ." She said .

I went back to my room . I got ready . I wore a cute white skirt with cream coloured sweatshirt along with Snickers and a pair of rings .

Soon we sat into car . We got our coffee and in some minutes I was able to see our university gate and Yunjin Unnie .

"Hie , how are you ? " Yunjin Unnie hugged me .
"I'm okay , what about you ? Btw meet her , she's my sister Yoo jung Unnie ." I introduced to her .
" Oh , hie . My name is Yunjin . Well meet my sister , Eunchae ."
We both said hie to her .
" Btw , Beom Seok will join us later ." She said .

" Unnie , Can I ask you one thing ? " Eunchae asked Yoo jung .
" Yes , ask ." She replied .
" Is being Doctor hard ? Like you work 24/7 and all ." She said being kind of dramatic .
" No , it's not . But yes it's true that you have to work 24/7 but sometimes . " she replied .
" Ohhh....." she replied with simple ohh..,.
" why would you ask that ?" Yoo jung Unnie asked her .
" Actually my wants her to doctor but she wants to be a idol . She has auditioned for hybe ent. and she got selection.... right now she's training . We haven't told mom yet but we will tell her once she debut ." Yunjin Unnie explained us ,

Indeed , if you want to achieve something then you need to be little secretive , for the people who are ready to see you happy you can give it as a present and for the people who are ready for download you can give them proper lesson .

" let's go otherwise our talks won't end . " I said and everyone started laughing .
I couldn't help but pout .

First we went Lincoln Park , Washington DC.

" Unnie , isn't this park good ?" I said to Yoo jung Unnie.
" Yup , I've been wanting to come with someone who is from Korea ." She said
" Then you should come with Chang Wook oppa ." I teased her bit .
She flustered . Her cheeks were red .

" Unnie , I wanna show you something ." Eunchae took me to the beautiful lake .
" Waow , Eunchae . Isn't it beautiful ??" I said to her .
" It is . They say if you pray something keepin coin in your hand and throw that coin to this lake then your wish soon will get completed ." She said as I never stopped my curiosity and handed her a coin with me .

"Let's try , and if it gets completed then I'll give you a treat and if it doesn't I'll..... get a treat from you ." She quickly agreed to it .

I kept the coin in my hand . Everything I wished for is .......