19. HATE

" And can I come with you ? " Fumiya asked Mr. And Mrs.Kim
They both agreed on his idea . Sosei was smiling and showed that she was happy with this idea but she wasn't

She wasn't happy with him now.
Suddenly his actions made deep hatred for him .
He was now a traitor for her .
He was her life's worst decision .

The next day , they did went to shopping . All the time she tried to be busy , just not to break infront of him into tears .
She was about go into changing room , but Fumiya grabbed her .

" Baby , is there anything wrong ? I feel like you are ignoring me ." He said .
" N-no , I'm not . Actually , I'm happy but sad that I'm going to leave you all . But no worries , I'll come back ." She said smiling , she hugged him .

Sosei POV

As I hugged him , I felt ashamed of myself . I felt the strange feeling that he's soon going to do something worst .

At evening we came back ... we enjoyed alot .... but when I used to see him .... I felt sudden urge to slap him and beat him and ask him why did he do this !? but I couldn't

Days were passing , but seemed like I wasn't healing . It was finally 2 Jan . Tomorrow I'm leaving . I'm leaving everyone who loved me . It's not like I'm going forever but .... he's there ...what if he hurts someone.... don't worry , Bum oppa , joon ki oppa , In Guk oppa is there .... Chang Wook is there too ....
Everything is going to be fine .....
I'm okay.....
I will be okay.....
I'm gonna end all of this,...
I'll protect everyone.....

It was next day .... me and yoo jung Unnie along with parents, Fumiya , bum oppa and all my friends and cousins were here too .

Mrs . Soong came ahead and said , " Listen, you can do well . Just don't be afraid . My Yoo jung is with you ." And hugged me .
She indirectly gave me power which I can use fully .
" Don't worry , your brothers are here ." In Guk oppa said . I smiled at him .
" If she troubles you then call me , I'll come and punish her ." Joon ki oppa said making me chuckle and making yoo jung whine a bit .
" Oppa , I don't trouble ." She whined .

I didn't want to cry so I bid bye to everyone and went inside airport as soon as possible .
I interacted with Fumiya so he won't get suspicious about me .

Me and Yoo jung sat into plane . Soon the plane took off . Yoo jung was sitting at middle seat . I was having window seat . Actually she was assigned to the window seat .

" I know you've been going through alot . But trust me , we will make everything okay ." She said to me .
" I hope so ." I replied shortly .
" Yo , Miss , I don't take short replies . I need long replies . Even Chang Wook is afraid to give me short replies."
"Chang Wook oppa?" I asked her
"Yes , ..... wait .... don't you know that we're dating ? " she asked being shocked .

I spent my whole ride happily . I never thought after that breakdown I'll be able to smile like this . But these people in my life always makes me smile .
Hope I live with them happily afterwards .

After 14 hours .

We were finally into America .
Bum Oppa arranged a flat for us .
There was a man holding board named by me outside the airport.
We went to him .
"Mam , are you Kim Sosei?" He asked ,
" Yes ." I replied.
" please follow me . I'll take you to your apartment ."

We were on our way to our apartment .
In few time we went to the building .
He showed us our apartment , along with every inch . He introduced to us .
He was doing is job nicely , but I really needed to be alone for sometime so I interrupted him.

"Excuse me , you've already helped us alot . You may go now. Go safely ."
With that  I closed the door .

" So , tomorrow I'll be going early . I need to report me at hospital and you've to go to university to get some papers ready .At 9:30 am . Call me if you need help . I've done my education here . So I might help you ." Yoo jung said as she was keeping her luggage in left room .

" Ohk , and Don't worry . You should go by yourself . I'm pretty good in finding places . As I did in Jap--" I stopped . I remembered how I met him , I remember everything whenever something gets in my mind related to him . A drop of tear escaped from my eye .
Yoo jung came by my side and hugged me .
" It's okay , somethings are meant to be worst for somethings whom we have to achieve ." She pulled me and my luggage towards right room .
We went inside . She helped me to arrange my luggage .
"Unnie , Don't you need to arrange your stuffs too ?? I'll help you . " I said
" It's okay , if I need help I'll ask . Don't worry . And you should sleep now , Good night ." Yoo jund said and went to her room .

I moved here but I'm missing them . I never needed to do graduation.

It wasn't my dream at all .

I came here to find him . He can help me now .
Why Fumiya needed to do all this ?
Wasn't he happy with his family who supported him more than who abandoned him for his own selfishness ?

I still do love him . But I don't want to love him anymore . I want to hate him .

It'll take alot of time to move on from him but I need to cause he is the one who has done all this along with his father .

He will pay for this .

With this thoughts I fell asleep.

...................

How will Sosei plan now ?
A bitter memory can change the whole person.
Stay tuned .....
Stay healthy.....