30 . SHE'S THE ONE

" I'll give you lift till your hospital , let's go . Your patients must be waiting ." In Guk said to Yoo jung.

" Ohk , but take care of both of them . Okay ?" Yoo jung and said In Guk noded . And they went .

At the end , the everything was messed up . But atleast they got a benefit that Hyo Seop was safe now . The only thing remained was to find real Mr. Ahn .

Let's pray for good.

Kang pov

I was inside with Sosei and Sejeong . Sejeong was sleeping as she fainted due to overloaded crying but I know she'll be happy once she sees Hyo Seop .

It's all thanks to............................ Beom Seok

I really misbehaved with him . What he did was correct too . He was in situation where he couldn't wait for help . I caught myself in emotions and I bursted out on him. He was clearly hurt .
I never saw him like that .

I was in flow of my thoughts but someone interrupted me .

" Why don't you solve with him ?" Sosei said .
" How do you know ?" I asked her
" Do you think I don't know ? I heard everything . I'll help you . He's soft hearted . He just covered his soft side inside by that cold aura . He must be in his apartment . I suggest you to talk with him tomorrow at morning ." She suggested me .
" I was thinking about it too . I don't have courage to go infront of him after messing up like this ." I said out of guilt .
" Please be with Sejeong unnie for some time . I'll go meet him . He must be upset ." She said and went to meet him .

Sosei POV

When I was in kitchen to take water for Sejeong , I heard kang and Beom Seok quarreling . I was about to interrupt but I thought Sejeong was more important at that time . And Yoo jung Unnie along with In Guk oppa were also there .
I knew that Beom Seok will listen to In Guk oppa so I neglected at that time .

I reached at his apartment , rang the bell . And to surprise his secretary opened door . I barely saw him at his house . All the time he would wait for him at door otherwise at the entrance of building .

"O-Oh , Mr. Choi you are here?"
" Yes mam , actually I needed to give update on Hyo Seop's health . I will take my leave . I need to go to hospital to watch on him ." He said and quickly went out .

" Beom Seok , where are you ? See , I'm here ." I chimed to get his attention .

I didn't get any reply so I decided to go inside in his room . I went inside his room .
The room was dark . No trace of light .
I turned on the light and found him sleeping cutely . He was hugging a big pillow . There was stains of tears on his cheeks as well as on the pillow too . Did he feel that much bad when kang said all those words ? Why is it affecting him so much ?
Whatever he'll tell me . He must be hungry . He hasn't eaten anything . He's working nonstop .
He saved him , he's true saviour . No wonder if he's mafia .
What ? What am I talking ? My delusional world is getting bigger day by day .
I was thinking about him while caressing him , his cheeks and hairs .

He's indeed perfect . He's my perfect man . He made me fall in love with him in just a month . 
Not even Fumiya was able to . Well he would never able to be .
Let me make something to eat . So when he'll be up then he can eat something .

BEOM SEOK pov

When I dashed out from there I directly went to my room . I was unable to control my tears . He was like my brother . I wasn't able to tolerate .

I didn't know how did I fall asleep. When I woke up I heard a sound from kitchen . I got alert . I took pistol from the desk and slowly leaded to kitchen .