33 . Lie for lie begins

In Guk and Ji Ah looked at each other . A red crimson colour crept on ji Ah's face .
They quickly looked away .
Kang noticed it and sighed again ,
" You both are giving me that clingy couple vibe . Just go and share the bedroom and give me my blanket."

" SHUT UP !!" Ji Ah and In Guk said simultaneously .

They both went to the room while Ji Ah waited for kang to change his clothes and take his blanket so that she can sleep .

"I'm done , you can go ." Kang said to Ji Ah. And Ji Ah went to sleep along with In Guk.

Sosei POV

We came to his house . I opened the door . We went inside .
As soon as we went inside a backward force was applied on me .

" Darling , weren't you courageous today ?" The one who applied the force was the owner of this husky deep voice .

" I j-just didn't want to hide . A-A-And they would understand us so I told all of them ." I answered weakly .

" But , now you need award for your courageous task . Don't you think the same ?" He was whispering slowly in my ear back hugging me . His lips were touching my ears making a shiver run through my spines giving me a chill , making me whimper .

In matter of seconds I found myself in air . He lifted me up .
He made his direction towards the bedroom .
Even though I was blushing mess still I had the courage to look at him while he was looking front .

He gently made me lay on the bed and said ,

" Nothing to worry , I won't cross my limit until you ask me to." He said and stood up .

"Where are you going ?" I asked him

" Nowhere Darling. Just gonna change clothes . Want to join ?"
His dirty idea made me blush . I could do nothing but bury my face in pillow while smiling like an idiot .

"You're pervert." I muffled in pillow .
"Only for you"  I heard him saying .

I was still in the same position from like 15 minutes . After that I felt myself dozing off

Beom Seok POV

I came in some minutes but I found her sleeping in the same situation .
At first I thought she was acting so I called her like 5 times but when I went near her then I realised she's asleep .

I laid beside her .

"You've the most beautiful smile I've ever seen . You've the most beautiful heart I've ever seen . You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen . How much I adore you I still feel like I'm lack of it . I just want you in my arms forever . This doe eyes , this gummy smile , these wavy hairs and this plumpy lips are only mine . I don't want anybody to see it , to touch it . I want to claim you as mine. Soon the day will not be that long . Let me finish this problem real quick so that I can see your beauty like this every night."

I was lost in my thoughts but I got interrupted by a sudden call . I was confused that who would call me late at night ?
I looked at caller id it was Kang which made me more confused .

" Hello , what happened, kang? "
" Hello , Fumiya is on his way to airport . He might escape again ." He said
" Shit!! I knew it . He would try to escape like this but don't worry . I've my security guards on airport . I'll ask some of my men to block the ways to airport . " I confirmed . 
" Then let me call Mr.Choi." he suggested
" No , Don't ! His wife is pregnant . Let's not disturb him anymore . We both can handle ." I denied his suggestion.
" Then atleast let me take In Guk hyung." He said
" Okay . Move fast !!"
With that I locked the bedroom. Along with the main door too . I asked some of men to keep tight security at my house as she was alone there .