6 . I'M ALWAYS WITH YOU

Seoul

" I never thought that I would see this day again" Mr Kim said aka Sosei's father
" Listen , I think we should discuss it with hyung !" Mr . Takahashi replied from phone
"Okay then let's meet up in USA ??" Mr. Kim suggested
" No Korea is the best option cause right now being in USA is harmful for all of us , me and hyung will shift temporarily there , actually he knows this problem ." Mr. Takahashi said
" That's good , it's nice that he does have some idea about what's going on around him otherwise it would have been worst ."
" So shift with family here , I'll prepare a big mansion for us , so let's meet in Seoul !!"
"Okay"
With that they cut the phone .

Japan

Sosei pov

"Honey , what are you doing ?!!" Someone said back hugging me .
I flinched a little bit but got relaxed after hearing his voice .
"Shh , it's me . So what's this?! "
" this is japache and this one kimchi and this strawberry pudding and this one is my fav riceballs along with sushi ." I replied
Then his phone , so he went to answer that phone and I was waiting for him but I got call from appa so I answered .
"Hello appa , how are you?!! Is everyone doing well?? Without me??" I bombarded him with my question .
"My princess we don't have time for playing Q and A session . I'll answer you when you'll come Korea . And pack your bags . You have flight at 8 pm today . I'll tell you everything once you reach Korea . "
"B-but A-appa-.." he cut the call abruptly .
Tears were forming in my eyes just by thought of leaving him here alone . Some seconds formed and my eyes started to tear up .
He came after attending the call . When I looked at him with teary eyes , I couldn't control and cried more . He was a bit sad and ran to me and hugged me tightly .
"Oh-oh what happened??? Shh calm down . Nothing is gonna happen . Look at me , here , look at me ..... always remember ' I'm always with you . No matter what . How much the problem is big and complicated , how many times I've to tolerate this problem, I'll say , I'm always with you....'
He said looking deep into my eyes...
"I don't want to leave you and everyone here . I'm just unhappy without you all . " I said looking down and having tears in my eyes
" I'm unable to understand whatever you are saying . Baby , clearly tell me what happened?!!" He said taking me onto his lap like a baby .
Then I told him everything . He was looking so happy and surprised and moreover not sad . And I was confused too .
" You know what?!!! . We are meant to be . God will always keep us together . No matter what , why , how and when... congratulations my little girl , I'm coming Korea too ... cause we have to develop Takahashi and Kim enterprises . So we all are temporarily moving there ."
I was sooo much happy and excited . I was on cloud nine .
"Seriously?!!!... oh my god I'm gonna faint . If you have told it to me earlier then I wouldn't have wasted my tears ." I said teasingly
"What did you say?!! Say it again !!! Wasted tears huh?? Don't forget you'll waste you beautiful screams of my name some day ." He said bringing me closer to him , trapping me in his arms and making me blush as hell .
" U-umm Our B-break-f-ast ..." I said shuttering
" I don't need it . All I want is you . So soon to be Mrs . Takahashi can I have you as my breakfast???..'' he said with a light smirk
My eyes widened . My jaw almost hit the floor . We were talking casually . But then door of drawing room opened . Our eyes widened looking at the 5 pairs of eyes in front of us and specifically watching us!!!!

Author pov

" Oh my gosh ...... Are you guys dating???? That's so bad !!! Cause you didn't tell me earlier Sosei , this is very bad !!!!!!!! Urgh I hate you !!!!" Yee In said no no rapped like a pro rapper
" YAHHH...... YOU!!!!!!!! How dare you touch my sister!!!!!! Do you even know the consequences!!!!! And dating?????" Bum said grabbing collar and pinning him to the wall .
"Oppa , dare to hurt him and I'll tell mom that you broke her two favourite vases ." She said being little angry
" Yah .. you're not gonna do something like this!! " Bum said
" SO LEAVE HIM !!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" Sosei ordered him
" Did he hurt you?? Omo this button is broken.... it's okay I'll sew it later ." They were being little lovey dovey . Other two couples were looking at them with Awwwww expression but Bum was giving them disgusting look .
"Ohk so , I think you both got the new . Sosei go and get ready . We need to go shopping and have to pack bags cause we have to leave with Bum oppa today night ." Sohyun said rapidly
" Lomon and Hyun , you are coming too , right,?????" Sosei asked
" Yup , we are coming . And most important bunny , you'll sit beside oppa cause you are still that little scary bunny " lomon said teasing me .
" I'm not , you little rat , one min . What about Yee In???"
" Ofc I'm gonna come cause Along with Takahashi ent . Miracle ent . is shifting but this shifting is gonna be permanent . So I guess my whole family is gonna shift there permanently ." Yee In said being little sad .
"It's okay , we will discuss the other matter after going Korea . Hyun and Fumiya , Come with me I've something to discuss . Lomon help them , okay??" Bum said grabbing attention of both of them
" okay hyung!" Lomon replied
"So you both are dating my sisters , okay . Listen , I need to you take of them just like I do , I won't spare single part of your body if you make them cry . They both are so innocent and pure . If I see one drop of tear in her eyes just because of both of you , that will be the last day of your life . " he completed himself and specifically he stopped himself from giving more warnings .
" And one more thing you both should know . Lomon knows it already ............." they went on talking .
Till then all girls along with lomon . Sosei was curious so she decided to ask him in flight .