10 . Truth is still to be heard

" I know , and I know the cause too . The help I'll ask for will be related to the thing you're dealing with . The problem caused due to my father is really unacceptable and unforgivable . I tried alot of times to break all his plans but guess I need someone strongest . " he said being little shameful while accepting his father's deeds .
" Okay ." Fumiya replied shortly.
" The truth I know is .........."

Author POV

"The truth I know is , My father that is Mr. Ahn , Mr. Kim and Mr. Takahashi were partners , then when their business was about to collapse , Mr. Song helped him and he became 50% shareholder of company which is called as 'Miracle company' . I know that you're sister handles it right now but if we go lawfully then the main holder and chairman can be Mr. Song . But the main thing of rivalry between my father and other three started when my father suddenly withdrew his shares and started another company . In short time , appa's company became very successful . But odd thing that heard from appa's secretary was at that time Mr . Kim and other three were really happy . You know that they were really young at that time . Having success at age of 26-27 years old was such great achievements . At that time Miracle company held first position and Ahn's construction held second position . Somehow I guess he was unhappy with that . But he always shrugged off . On the day of award seremony of national business development academy , they all were doing good . Even appa got the award of best businessman of year . At that party , a girl named , Miss Yerin aka daughter of former chairman of national business development academy was present too . She was liked by everyo--." Hyo Seop was telling the whole story but suddenly Fumiya stopped him and asked him something which made his doubt clear .
" Miss Yerin??? Wait!!! Do you mean Wife of Mr. Kim in present???"
" Yes , aka your girlfriend's mom . And I know some information about you so better that asking questions in middle . Ask them later " Hyo Seop said coldly but somehow he was controlling his emotions inside .
" Ohh , you may continue ." Fumiya said being little grudge
" She was liked by everyone , she was kind . Indeed you know alot about her . She was liked by my father too . But before my father could approach her Mr. Kim approached her and they got along with each other very well . My father somehow felt really hurtful that time . He still remembers that scene. But because of Mr . Kim my father also got in contact with her . Soon they became very good friends , they used to hangout alot even though they had tight schedule . It was seen to everyone that Mr. Kim and my appa used to like her . Mr. Song and Mr. Takahashi sensed about the worst part but they could have been blamed by others if they meddle in others life . At the end they were good friends of each other so they all tried to make both of them understand that running behind one girl won't help by some hints . Shocking news that spread in whole city was , at the birthday party of Miss Yerin aka Mrs. Kim's birthday party my father proposed her and she gladly accepted him . But Mr. Kim felt heart broken. He somehow pulled himself throughout the whole party but at the end he was left alone , Mr. Kim and Mr. Takahashi tried ease environment after Mr. Kim left early . The time was passing rapidly , but Miss Yerin and my appa got along only for short time but after 2-3 months they started fighting with each other . They used to solve it . After complete 6 months when my appa's birthday party was arranged at that time Mr. Kim came too , Miss Yerin tried to talk to him but he ignored her all the time which made her completely upset , when my appa saw these then he misunderstood about the whole thing and after the party he dragged her inside the house , it was completely seen that they both will fight now , as usual they faught and they did something which unusual for a dating couple of 6 months . You know what they did , I guess I won't need to explain it . Next day when she woke up , she found out what they did last night . Somehow she felt uncomfortable and unusual feelings but she tried to console herself and got ready and after that day they were doing good . One day Miss Yerin went to meet her friend in Busan , she informed that she would come tomorrow . But accidentally she forgot her purse at home she went back to get it from where they would have reached . As soon as she stepped inside she heard some voices like moaning and doing something coming from their room . She was about to enter but her faithful maid miss Lee stopped her but suddenly reality hit miss Yerin and she shot opened the door . She got that my appa was cheating on her . He tried to stop her and beg her to give another chance but she didn't stop and this time she raised her voice and talked back and told him that she doesn't want him anymore , she can live on basis of her and never to contact her . Wait let me take a sip of water ."
" Yeah , sure . I know how are you feeling right now , Don't hide your emotions . " Fumiya said understanding his condition while explaining them all .
Suddenly Fumiya's phone rang . He smiled and picked up . He excused himself.
" hello Sosei , what happened baby?"
" nothing , but when are you coming?? I'm waiting for you . Please come fast." She said
" Baby , please can you go home with Kang and yee In?? I've stucked un very important work ." He said
" Okay , but buy me a chocolate chip icecream and don't forget to come before 7 cause we are gonna watch may fav movie . Bbye . Be safe ." She said and cut the call ,
"Okay so if you're able to go ahead and tell the story then go ahead ." Fumiya said in soft tone.
" yes I'm okay . Thank you for your concern . " he seemed very light hearted that time.he continued himself
" So , she took her all stuff and directly went to Busan . Where your mom aka Miss Hinata used to live with her grand parents . The only place she could think of I guess . She was really afraid to come back cause she knew what my father can do when he want something very badly . In this case it was his fault but he never agreed . He became monster . He used to find her like a hungry beast but his beasty mind didn't let him think straight , he used to sleep with girl and then he got engaged to miss lara after he met her he started to change , he became a normal human being , he got to know his all mistakes. But he never agreed his mistake . As like a dominating man he used to dominate over miss lara , but she always used to saty quite , she used to smile over him whenever he used to get angry . A lonely beast was accompanied by his princess , he was satisfied with miss lara and happy with her as well as obsessed with her . On the other side , after news of him getting engaged miss Yerin came to Seoul back with your mom , one day Mr. Kim got to know everything about what my father did to Miss Yerin .
He furiously went to him and threw some punch . But my appa defended himself even though it was his fault . Miss lara , came in between and tried to stop them . Finally they stopped and at last when Mr. Kim was going back he threatened my dad that he shouldn't raise his eyes at her again and never be in contact with her .
Miss lara was known with this story but she never mentioned it . As soon as he stepped out of house he directly went to company where miss Yerin used to work . After that I don't know what exactly happened . After few days of mr. Kim meeting miss Yerin , she found out that she was pregnant , the information about it is little confidential , I'll tell you at right part of story . After that I only know about that they got along with each other , after the relationship of 1 year , they decided to get marry . But the main parts starts now .
When they got married , the child was really healthy , they both used to get threat every day from my father that if she doesn't give him that child then he will never let her live peacefully , at the end without thinking twice she gave him that child . But Mr. Kim was furious , he was angry in her but looking at her broken state he forgot anger and started to support her . In some months she again got pregnant , they got a boy and you know he is Bum , Kim Bum . After that they were having happy life , at that time they were blessed with a girl named Sosei , aka your girlfriend . At that time my appa was happy too but my uncle i.e, my appa's twin brother was never happy seeing him success . I saw all the hatred he held towards my father . " he took a deep breath and again continued.