9 . Is he that missing piece?

" Ohk as you say , captain!!!." Every body said and chuckled a bit .
" Now they need to prepare themselves . For the upcoming disaster. I got the game .
I got the HINT ." Fumiya said with a smirk on his face .
"So are you ready my team?!! " He said in a motivating tone
" YES SIR!!!!!" Everyone agreed with him .

Next day .
" What ?!! They are in Seoul?? H-how?!!" A man with astonishment and a tint of timidness said.
" Yes sir they are here!! Wouldn't it be easy for us to kill all of them at once ?? It would be really helpful for us . We won't need any transactions from another country to kill them ." His loyal servant exclaimed .
" No . It has become difficult , you little head !!! They made this match 50-50 . I wanted 100 for myself!!!!!  Why the hell you didn't inform me before they come here?!! We could have killed them in airport parking lot . " the man said with a loud thud.
" Sorry boss . I'll make security tighter . Good da--." Even after his scary calm voice his servant said with monotone and chuckled right after his boss cutted his formality off .

Servant pov .
How much imbecile he is !! Only few days and I won't be hearing his voice like pig .
He has alot of attitude and ego . Even his son and daughter refuses to accept him .
That's different part that his son tried alot of times to divert his path and change him .
But hell !!!! He didn't even change a bit .

Author POV
In Kim Mansion .

Sosei was sleeping peacefully . These days she has been getting less nightmares but still she feels alot afraid whenever she's alone . But Fumiya never leaves her for a sec . He always accompanies her . Today they all decided to go for some shopping and to take a small trip at amusement park . Listening to idea of amusement park Fumiya and Hyun tried to change the plan but what can they do when their own girls want to go there .

Fumiya pov
"Sosei , I want to tell you something . But please don't laugh."I said her dragging her inside the room for some private conversation .
" Okay I won't laugh . Now tell me ." She said getting little closer to me tieing her hands around my neck so I grabbed her little by her waist .
" I'm afraid of F-f-fe-fe-ris w-wheel ." I said closing my eyes and hiding my face in crook of her neck .
" Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Do you know that if I knew that then I would have cancelled it . Don't hide anything from you and moreover I love you the way you are , I won't judge you cause you're the only one with whom I can share and make my comfortable zone around . " hearing those words I felt swifty . Maybe she doesn't know that her every word makes my heart beat louder and makes me remember that what a melody means.
I replied after some time .
" My little girl , I know that you care for me , you love me , and you're my only one too . But I never wanted to spoil your mood too . I've seen this Doraemon smile after alot of days . I just can't let you cry like that again . I feel myself getting weaker whenever you cry . If anyone asks me that what makes you stronger then my answer will be your smile . I know you are trying hard to be strong and healthy . I've seen alot of fake smiles on your face these days . I just want my little girl back to me . I don't want anything . "

She was smiling purely at me and some tears were in her eyes who were about to flow but wiped them quickly and said ,
" You know what ?! , I just love you so much . I can't explain and it's like loving you is my therapy now ." I felt my heart flying in sky with lot of joy .
We were smiling , staring at each other lovingly and crying at the same time .

We didn't get too much time cause we had to head to our small trip . Everyone got ready and we hopped on cars and went to amusement park first cause Sohyun really wanted to go there . Hyun's face was like someone please get me out .
We were laughing internally , soon we reached amusement park .
" Okay so actually it seems like me and Sosei only wants to go to amusement park !!" Sohyun said 
" Yes , you are right . I just want to have some rest you loud ass!!" Lomon said reaching to us .
" Lomon !!!! When did you come?!! You were at Busan right?!! A day before Yesterday you went there and now today you are here???" Sosei said hugging him.
"A-ah yes . I just got bored and you know someone else is coming too . Actually I went to Busan to take her though ." Lomon said being kind of shy .
But quickly his emotions changed into darker one and he looked at me and said ." I've little work with you too Fumiya hyung."
We all got startled when someone said hii in loud voice
" Hello , I'm back!!!!!!!!" The person was none another than YEE IN!!!!!!!!!
" YEE IN!!!!!!" All the girls went to her and hugged her , even ji Ah Unnie!!!
The girly things ....
" Okay so we will do only Ferris wheel ride and buy some food and will go for mall?!!" Sohyun said getting attention.
" That's sound nice cause I wanted to do some shopping too ." Yee In said agreeing with her.
" I'm okay with that too ." Sosei said
Afterwards we went to Ferris wheel ride .

Author POV
Looking at Ferris wheel Fumiya and Hyun were getting little scared but they tried to calm themselves .
But Sosei said something which made Fumiya relax .
" Fumiya , can you please get some kimchi fried rice and ttebokki for me ??"
" Yup and anyone else need anything??!" He asked making sure everyone was okay .
Then everyone asked for something and he got confused .
" Ahh , Hyun can you help me with this?!!"
" Okay , no problem!!" Hyun said being fully relaxed .
" But Hyun , then who will sit with me?!!" Sohyun asked
" I'll seat , okay let's go and all the best both of you!!!" She said and secretly winked at Fumiya and he winked back .

After all rides and food they straight went to mall .
They were thinking that everything was fine but destiny has different plans .
Not bad but some plans who really help you to execute yourself and explore unseen part of your life .

"Okay so now we will divide into team and do shopping . So , Sohyun , Hyun , ji Ah Unnie , Sejeong unnie and bam oppa are in one team . Me , lomon , Kang , Sosei and Fumiya in one team . So let's go!!!!!" Yee In said with excitement .

They divided into two teams and started to explore mall .

???? Pov
" Okay , call him now and tell him that we are at main entrance of mall ." I said ordering my secretary .
" Hello , we are here . Boss wants to talk to you." He gave me phone .
"Lomon , Do you still think that they will believe me?! I know what I know is not fully truth neither I want to know the truth . But looking at my father's relationship with them , they will kil me alive." I said with no emotion .
" Believe me , they are not human predators , Fumiya is very cool person , I know he will surely listen to us . " Lomon said getting me .

Lomon pov
Hush!!!! Finally he's here , I've to get Fumiya as soon as possible ,
" Yee In bae , you know what to do now , right??" I asked her
" Yes and all the best . Fighting." She said supporting me .
" Umm-m Sosei , can you and yee In go ahead with Kang , I just have to buy some private stuffs and Fumiya will help me . Hope you understand " I said nervously .
" I'll come too ." Kang said protesting against me .
" Kang but you need to understand , then who will be with girls . And moreover I prefer Fumiya's choice over your wild choices ." I said trying to make him understand with some code words .
"O-okay . But my choices are sexy not wild though ." He said clicking his tongue out .
" now go faster and come faster ." Sosei said dragging yee In and kang while waving her hands to them . After they disappeared I turned to Fumiya and said ,
"Let's go , some truths are to be heard ."
He got confused and was asking alot of questions . Sooner we reached to him , who was waiting for us impatiently in cafeteria and when I looked his table I found 4 cups of coffee .
" Jeez , you drank this???? Well surely yes , I guess ." Lomon said and he continued .
" SO , he will give you answers of your questions ."

Author POV

" Hello , myself Ahn Hyo Seop . I guess you know me a bit ." The person who was anxious managed to answer .
" Y-yes , I know you . I know you more than I should ." Fumiya was too stunned to speak
" Actually I am here to inform you something . More than that I am here to help you and beg you simultaneously ." Hyo Seop said .
" Don't worry . I'll try my best to help you cause I am already having some issues ." Fumiya answered being not sure about himself .
" I know , and I know the cause too . The help I'll ask for will be related to the thing you're dealing with . The problem caused due to my father is really unacceptable and unforgivable . I tried alot of times to break all his plans but guess I need someone strongest . " he said being little shameful while accepting his father's deeds .
" Okay ." Fumiya replied shortly.
" The truth I know is .........."
                                                           .....................

What's the truth??
What will  Ahn Hyo Seop will tell to Fumiya???
What will they conclude ??
Stay tuned .......
Take care.......