17 . TRAITOR

He parked the car . He was standing infront of the that old house .

" Years passed , I didn't visit this house ." His voice was creepy .

" Let's go inside ." A sound from behind came .

" Hmm , we need to change plan again . Man , handle your girl . She's being nuisance ." That man said in annoyed voice again .

" Don't call her my girl . She's someone we used . I acted like I care but for getting the proper emotions I needed to think like that too . And the hell , how you dare you hit Ji Ah with car ??? Isn't she your daughter?? " Fumiya completed the whole sentence .
He continued ....

" I fucking wasted my 2 years , just to handle this shits . Well where is he?"
" He's in the basement . Go check on yourself . My old age isn't supporting me though ." That man in his 50 said .
" Yes , yes . After all your ass was working for years after abandoning me for years ." Fumiya remarked sarcastically .
" Oh just go and make limits for your tounge , otherwise you know ." That old man in cozy chair said .

After their bickering , Fumiya directly went to basement . The sight in front of him made him smirk .

" Aww , look who's here ? Didn't I tell you to stay out of my business ? Now look what has happened ? " with that Fumiya gripped on his hair and harshly made him look at him .

"You bastard !!! How dare you and your father separate me from my mother ?? How dare you?!! Do you not have any emotion and heart ? I believed you !!! I fucking believed you !!!! " the man tied in chair said .

" Yo , stop giving me lecture . I ain't going to listen . Did I tell you to trust me ? Did I ? *Punches the man* well you deserve it !! You are a big nuisance . It was going well . But you came in between . If you hadn't meet lomon then It would have been easy ."

Fumiya was continuously punch him . That man was bleeding. Looking at his state , anyone could decide that he can die any moment .

" Ahn Hyo Seop , you're the nuisance for me . It's okay , I won't kill you now . Let's kill you in front of your brother and sister Sosei ." Fumiya said finally .

He was laughing like a creep . He stood up and went back locking the basement .

" I told you , he can be nuisance . That's why I told you to kill him the moment you met him . Otherwise kill him while he was on trip with his gf ." That old man said .

" I would have killed him but that time lomon was there . Moreover I needed to handle that idiot girl . But we can kill him now . I'll see . Don't worry ." Fumiya said .

" Mr. Ahn Dan Tae finally you're going to get back after fucking 20 years ." Fumiya said with a creepy smirk on his face . Showing that he will conquer the world he wanted soon .

" Of course . After all , it was possible because of you , MY SON " Dan tae said in very old retro villian theme .

" We need to make another plan , as she will go to America or California ." Fumiya said
" Yes , Let her go . If she goes then we will be able to kill her . There won't be anyone to protect her ." Dan tae said
" Ohk , but still I'll arrange some of our spies and men to keep eye on her there ."
" Good , now go back . And continue your act . Sunday , 31 dec . Meet me here."
Fumiya nodded and went back .

Fumiya went back . Everyone asked him where was he then he answered that he was taking some rest at Hyun's house . And they had some works to do .

Sosei found him but wierd cause when he wasn't seen everywhere then she called lomon , Hyun and looked everywhere too .

But she ignored it thinking that he must be angry on her for going abroad .

Sosei was sitting in her room . She heard a knock .

"Come in , door is open ." Sosei said .
" Uhm-m , Sosei ...... you should go abroad . I'll support you . " Fumiya said .
"R-really?? I love you so much . Thank you Fumiya ." She said while hugging him .

They did talk too much . They cleared the misunderstanding or he made his side clear for his mission .
After that they both slept .

After midnight , at 2:00 pm

Sosei got up slowly from bed and went outside the room taking a gift box and some gps chips in her hand . She directly went into Fumiya's room , attached all the gps chips secretly to his cloth . It was his last cloth . She attached a chip but the door opened revealing Fumiya .

" WHAT . ARE . YOU . DOING . HERE .??" He said pressing each word furiously .
Soon he noticed a gift box in her hand .
She hid the box behind herself .

" Show it . I won't repeat ." He said .
" it's nothing .. it ju--" he snatched it and opened the box .
There was a watch and necklace inside box . He looked at her suprisingly .
" why ?"
" Actually , I wanted to give you gift this . But I wasn't able to so...." she said in little voice .
" Aww , how sweet . Now let's go to sleep ."
And the drifted to their dream land .

..............

What Sosei wants to do ?
What will be next move for Sosei ??
Stay tuned .....
Stay healthy......