14 . Truth awaits for his victim

No one knows what will happen next . Maybe God heard her , she will get someone for her very soon . God has plan for everyone . He has power to make it beautiful

Sosei POV

It was 25th dec . Christmas day . It is my first Christmas with Fumiya. Hope we spend every Christmas until my body turns out cold and my heart stops beating and the beeping sound of machine which will measure my heart beat goes silent .
Everything seems better but not everything. Seems like it's illusion I'm living in . Hollow space containing large amount of sadness dressed along with coat of happiness.
Everybody is hiding something from me . It might seems weird but I remember my childhood vividly , those nightmares I used to get or I barely get never seemed like fantasy to me . It was like my past haunting me like I was living in the world which was hid by the traumas which caught me in my childhood.

A shrill voice called out to me in this world .
"Hey young lady , you're standing in the middle of road . Mind getting out of my business." The person with almost 60-70 years old said .
" Oh I'm sorry." I replied shortly and all he could do was to brag about this generation not having manners these days.

Wait!!! Where am I?? How did I come here??
"Hey , I got it . We can find the truth now . " Sohyun said with a cheerful voice .

Then I started to understand everything , I forgot to analyse myself through the process.
I forgot the main reason why I was here in this down town .
I doubted everyone when the used to chit chat in Fumiya's room and used to tell me to stay away from me but would always ask what did I saw in my dream so that they can get some clue . So I decided to find out by myself . When I heard my father talking about me with Takahashi uncle , I understood a bit which was enough for me to find everything. Those things that I heard indeed gave me shock and I almost imagined every possible things which can be or can't be in real stories .

"What did you get ? " I said in curious tone
" You said , 'Choi Beom Seok' was your dad's secretary , right? . So that grandma told me he lives two lanes ahead of this lane . Let's go." Sohyun said
" Yup , I got to know when he was secretly talking with Takahashi uncle." I replied looking downwards .
She quickly held my hand started dragging me to the address .

In some minutes we stood infront of the house . The nameplate said that we were on correct way . I was afraid to ring the bell cause I am unknown to his response .
Sohyun being the most shallow person , she rapidly rang the bell multiple times .

"Are you in your sense ? He might think that we are some type of nusance. He might not open the door , Sohyun!!" I scolded her .
But soon someone opened the door . A 50-55 aged woman opened the door with a smile on her face . I thought person opening the door would be so annoyed .

" Do you need anything? How many I help you?" She asked politely .
" Uhmm , I'm here to meet Mr . Beom Seok . I've some queries and I know he may solve it ." I said bit clearly .
" M-may I know your name?" She was surprised as like she knew someone would come at their door like this .
" My name is Kim Sosei , please can you tell us where is he?" I asked being impatient .

She looked at me with astonishment on her face . She quickly asked whether I come with someone else than Sohyun or not . And looked other sides like a deer does when it gets alerted of tiger . She grabbed me and I grabbed Sohyun with me inside home . She locked the door . And finally faced us with fear .

" I know why are you here . Moreover Mr. Kim told us almost 19-20 years ago that ,'a girl will come at your door and would ask about some truths were meant to be told but remained untold then tell everything you saw .' Your father was such a nice person . He helped us alot to make our financial crises stable . He will come in fe--"
Before she could complete her sentence , bell rang indicating that the person we were waiting for has come .