26 . A KISS

They were into their family time talking , giggling and spending time in sitting area .

But Seo In Guk and Yoo jung were with Beom Seok in dinning area .
They both decided to help her to arrange everything . When he was arranging he's full attention was on Sosei . He was glancing at her continuously . This didn't go unnoticed by Yoo jung and In Guk . They looked at each other and decided to play along .

Yoo jung said to wait cause everyone was having so fun so she decided to call them after 15 minutes .
In Guk was sitting beside him while Yoo jung was sitting on opposite side .

" We have arranged everything , right ?" Yoo jung asked them
" Ofcourse yes ." Beom Seok replied.
" Well , I want to ask you both something ." Yoo jung said to In Guk
" Don't you think someone loves Sosei among us . Among three of us ." She said side eyeing Beom Seok .
" Well , I sensed that long ago . When we were here last time."
Beom Seok was blushing now . His cheeks were red . They were laughing and teasing him more . That annoyed him but he liked it .

A cruel , cold and ruthless Mafia has soft heart for a girl .

" Well , there is something to ask you to Yoo jung ." In Guk said .
" Yup , what is it ?" She replied
" Where is your lover ?" That sentence made her blush so hard . She avoided eye contact with everyone . She tried to handle situation by changing time .

" Whatever , let's go call them . They need to eat . Right now!!!"
"Why? Didn't we decide to wait ?" Beom Seok started taking his revenge  .
" Okay . Fine . I'll call them . Bye ."
With that she went to call them both of me were laughing on her .

Everyone was unknown with their laugh . They were fully enjoying her flustered state .
Everyone ate and decided to take leave as there were too much people to fit in that house .

"Appa , atleast you should stay ." Sosei requested him .
" How can I stay here without them ? They are staying in hotel and I'm here . That doesn't look okay for me ." He convinced her .

" Then you all can live in my house . There are three rooms if you include the next flat too ." Beom Seok meddled .

" Say it clearly. Nobody understood it ." Mr. Kim said purposely .

" Honey , everyone understood except you ." Mrs. Kim took side of Beom Seok .

Everyone laughed secretly .

" I think we should do as he said , it's almost midnight now . " Mr. Song suggested.
" I agree too ." Mrs. Song said .

" So , Me , Sejeong unnie , Sohyun , Bum hyung , Sosei , yoo jung Noona , joon ki hyung , In Guk hyung and Beom Seok will live here in this apartment . And you all live there . It's just matter of one night . You're going tomorrow. Right??" Kang said making situation understanding .

" Why is he with you ? He will be with us ." Mr. Kim said trying to keep Beom Seok away from Sosei .

" Why ? He's young too appa . Don't be jealous of him . And I'm here though ." Bum said when he understood that what was his father was trying to say .

" Beom Seok dear , tell us where are the rooms . We'll go there ." Mrs. Kim said and dragged everyone out .

Beom Seok showed them their rooms . And came with his stuffs to her apartment .

"Oh , you came back?! Btw , how are you going to kill him Mr. King ?" Kang said to him as he was in drawing room while everyone was in room talking and spending time with each other.

Beom Seok stopped on his track . He looked at him with cold eyes .

" Whom ?" He asked a question .
" My dear ex-best friend." Kang smirked . And continued .
"My appa knew everything from start . The one who helped you to achieve this position . He knew you will make it end . "
" Better keep your mouth shut until we talk tomorrow ." Beom Seok said and went in yoo jung's room who was assigned for boys .