23 . TILL INFINITY

" Okay . So , let me announce one more thing until June you're going to get alot of projects to complete . So till June your bench partners are your project partners . So do well with each other . All the best ."

He's still looking at me with the same historic smirk. That's it .

That's it !!! Tell this boy to stop .
He's driving me crazy like no one ever did ...... like seriously NO ONE .....

Sosei POV

That day went smooth yet all time hearing my pounding heart. At night I decided to stay at his place cause that was the plan . Yoo jung knew about it .
I was at his door after I took my necessary things to his house .
My hand was stuck at it's place . It was frozen that I couldn't even touch the doorbell
Finally I decided to show some courage .
I was about to touch that door bell but the door got opened.
He was standing in front of me in robe..... IN FREAKING ROBE ..

Like why would he do this ?
Doesn't he have t shirt and pants ? Or something to cover him fully ?
Should I go or stay ?

I quickly snapped into reality when I heard him say ,
" Are you gonna come or go back ? Do I need to give you any special invitation ?"
He sounded rude to me .

I can't help but pout . I hated my habit of showing my emotions in my face that time .
I entered being the guilty .

" Where should I put my things ? Where am I gonna sleep ?" I asked him .

" There is only one master room . " he said and I was like why ?

" WHY???" I almost said tearing off his tears

" Jeez , you're too loud.... people will think I forcefully brought you here ." He said shutting off his ears .

" I-I'm sorry . But why one ?" I asked being sad again

" I'm living here because university is near from this apartment that too FOR ONLY ONE YEAR. I don't have parents ." He said

Then? What will we do ? Should I sleep on couch ?? No I'll sleep on bed and he will sleep on couch .

" O-Ohk then. You will sleep on couch and I'll on bed . " I said looking out of the window.

" Why should I ? This is my house so my rule ! Sleep on couch ." He said and went to bathroom .

He came out wearing his paijamas . After him I went to bathroom to change .

I came back after whole 20 mins . I was so engrossed in my night routine .
Hope I could feel the same peace for tonight too .
I wish I could be able to live happily with this smirky man .....

When I came out I saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed .
I'm missing my bed .
Without any noise I went to couch and slept .

Well this couch is big enough though still uncomfortable .
Whatever let's sleep . Tomorrow is big mission .

Beom Seok POV

Hell , she's taking long . She came out after long time and I guess she's missing her bed definitely .

I heard her footsteps going towards the couch and little crunch of that couch when she laid on it .

After freaking an hour , she was snoring not loudly but enough to hear.
I went to her without making any sound .

I sat down . Looking at her sleeping figure .

" Hou can you be this much beautiful and cute at the same time even with this messy sleeping face ? Miss , it's illegal . " I whispered looking at her .