15. Still didn't know how

Are you in your sense??? What do you think that everything will be fine if you kill him?? Will she like knowing that you killed him ?? Please stop it . She's already in trauma , she had gone through too much that you haven't . Let her be at peace ." Sohyun broke into tears . She marched towards her room . Hyun noticed it cause the moment she was leaving the room , he was entering the same room . Hyun went behind her .

Fumiya stood their numbly .

Author POV

He decided to be with Sosei , soon she got consciousness . She was my mumbling something which was impossible to hear .

She flinched a bit and woke up .

" Sosei , don't move . You're already weak." Fumiya tried to make her calm .
" I'll cause I need to talk with my mother , where is she ?" She replied looking down at her lap .
" What happened ? Is there anything wrong ? You can tell me ,right ? " Fumiya said trying to look into her eyes .
" No , there isn't anything wrong . I just want her help in personal thing , nothing more ." Sosei said convincing him .
" If you say so , I'll tell her once she comes home.Is there any hurry ? "
" Where is she ? Why isn't she home ?" Sosei said abruptly looking up .
" Didn't she tell you ? She went to attend the wedding of her relatives in Busan . She'll be coming after two days . " He said
" Oh , OK . Are you free tomorrow ?" Sosei asked finally looking towards him .
" Yes , y-yes I'm . Why ?" He asked in confusion .
" There i-is some-thing I w-want to tell you a-and ask you ." She said fidgeting with her fingers .
" No problem . Tell me whenever you're comfortable . I'm waiting ." He said giving her comfortable smile .

The next day , 4:00 pm .

Sosei pov

"Jagiya , let's go to that shop . Look it has gummy bears , you do like them ." Fumiya said trying two cheer up my mood .
Little did he know that something was bothering me .
Something or someone??

I decided to tell him everything I know . Maybe he can help me or maybe I can help him . I was too much afraid to tell everything . The way I controlled myself that time , I don't think I can control it now too . I'm causing alot of problems , aren't I?
A truth won't matter how much it is old but it'll still remain young .

We sat on bench . He was trying to lit up my mood over and over . But it didn't seem to work on me . Looking at his efforts , I should put myself at position of guilt . How much weak I'm . I can't help anyone neither I can do something which will be useful . Am I even enough for him ?? Am I even enough for me?

Am I being nusance??

But a voice interrupted me and my thoughts .

" Sosei , Sosei , Sosei  , SOSEI !!!" Fumiya seems to be angry now .
" How much I times I should call you to look at me . What has happened to you? What I are you being like this ? Please tell me . What's going on your head ?" He finally lost his patience I guess .

" Actually I am thin-----"
"Fumiya !!!! You ?? Here ?? In south Korea?? " A young lady interrupted my sentence .

Long straight hair till her hips , beautiful ratio of lip , nose and eyes . Doe eyes and plumpy lips along with that high nose bridge to be specific . Height approximately 5'6"-5'7" . Standing confidently . Smiling like she won world and having the perfect dress sense .
A girl that every man wants . If I  were man , I would have make her mine .
Wait a min!! Did I just become gay for some minutes ??? .

Wait there is other girl too . Well she's doe eyes too but kind of they look like button eyes too . She was heighted than that of other girl . Guess she's 5'8" then .I am again being gay !!!!! Stop it!!!!

But they both are indeed beauty .

Images for reference

Images for reference .

" Hey !! Yunjin!??" Fumiya was shocked to see her .
" Yup!! What are you doing here ?" She asked
" Hello , I'm here too ." She was looking bit material girl type but she has sweet voice though.
"Oh hey , Wonyoung ." He replied shortly .
" Guess you didn't like that I'm here , huh?" She said as she put her hand on his shoulder .
What the hell?? , what did she put--... wait!! Am being possesive?? No , I trust him .

"I am here with my girlfriend ." He introduced me pulling me by my waist and that Wonyoung's hand automatically slided .

"Oh my god!!! Is she your gf?? You're so beautiful !!! How can you adjust yourself with this ugly man?! BTW I'm Yunjin ." She introduced herself to me . She was giving nice aura to me rather than other girl . Maybe she truly meant what she said .

" N-no , he's nice . Don't worry ," I replied not knowing what to do .
" it's okay . I hope you both enjoy now . We won't disturb you and 89******** is my no. . Call me whenever you are free . We can hang out and chit chat a bit . And don't forget to bring your girlfriend . " she said winking at me teasing us a bit and dragged that other girl with her. But Wonyoung gave me a side eye look which was supposed to be a warning I guess . I didn't mind cause this happens when you get a best man in the world .

" Yunjin Unnie is nice person , I guess ." I said breaking the silence .
" She is indeed .So what wa----.. Oh wait a min ." He was trying to talk but soon a call interrupted .
He came back in few time . By having serious lookmon his face , he can make everyone tremble .
"We need to go back . I've some work ." Cold aura surrounded him .
" O-ohk ." I didn't reply much ...........

..................

When will she tell that she knows the truth he's desperately finding?!!
What will he do till then???
Stay tuned......
stay healthy.......