38 . STRANGERS

Sosei POV

To be honest I was so afraid of his reactions . The way he was talking I felt that it must have to be bad news . God , please it shouldn't be about Beom Seok .

" Sosei , we need to go to hospital ." He said with a serious face .
" Why ? W-What happened ?" I asked being afraid of the news I'll get .
"Actually........... Beom Seok has got consciousness."

The moment I heard his words the moisture in my hand was all over the floor . I couldn't think straight . Before I could react I felt him dragging me to the hospital .

In few minutes we were infront of hospital . Without caring I started running towards his room.

But before I could enter I felt someone grabbing me backwards .

" You should go inside but first listen me ." In Guk oppa said .

" He has memory loss . He can't remember whatever has happened within the last 3 years . He might even go through severe pain if he tries to stress to bring back his memory ." Kang said with a serious tone .

" But how ? He wasn't injured to his head , right ?" I questioned his statement .

" He wasn't but the drug doctor talked about was amnesia drug . " He said and my whole world collapsed in seconds .

I fell on floor . The desire of meeting him vanished . What's use when he doesn't remember me ?
I was nothing than a lover . He can't remember me . Whatever has happened between us vanished in two days . How could a God can be this unfair to erase our memories in just two days .

" Sosei , Don't lose your hopes . Let's get inside ." Kang said making me get up .
" I don't want to..."
" No , you'll meet him . What if he remembers you after seeing you ?" He said rising my hope which was destroyed earlier .
" Impossible ..." I said .
" I agree but just for his sake , take a look at him ." In Guk oppa said .

They dragged me inside his room .I could see that everyone was surrounding his bed .
In Guk oppa and Kang went ahead and I followed them .

" Appa , I'm okay . It's just a mere stab ." I heard his voice after freaking 2 days of my death .

His ethereal voice hit my ears to make them blessed . I could feel the tension my chest just by his voice . I was clutching onto In Guk oppa's jacket . Kang was caressing my other hand .

" No you're not . You'll be living with us now . I've had enough tantrums of you ." I heard Mrs. Song saying .

" B-But mom ..... " He sighed . Looks like he accepted his defeat .

" Doctor said you need to take care of yourself . And you need to more cautious with your head . You can't take stress or try to remember otherwise it will be worsened . " Sejeong said .

" Okay . But don't you think it's too much for everyone to come here ? They could have meet me at home ." He said annoyingly .

He has changed ...... That cold Beom Seok is back .

" I hope you're more than okay ." In Guk oppa interrupted .
" Hyung ? You too ? " He again replied annoyingly .
" Shut up !! We care for you . And that's why we're here ." Kang said firing back .
"Whatever....." He replied carelessly .

The atmosphere was quite for some seconds but I heard him interrupting the deadly calm environment .

" Who's she ?" I was curious about he was talking . I hadn't head bent down since the moment I came here . I tried to look up to find the person but the next thing that Sejeong unnie said made me think twice about my existence

" Oh .... She ..... She's..... She's.... She's your.... Friend...yeah friend." She was too confused to reply .

" My friend ? That too girl ?" He asked as he had some doubts .

" W-Well she's daughter of our father's best friend and she's here for PG . and you have taken admission in that same college for your son alled favourite PG course so that's how you became friend ." Kang explained .

" Why isn't she answering ? Is she mute ?" He has become extremely rude .

" Mind your tongue , Mr. And get him ready , Song . He has got discharge . Rest treatment will be at home . Doctors will come home ."  Mr. Song interrupted

"Yes appa ." Kang said and everyone went out .

And for the first time after his accident , Our eyes met .
I felt weird sensation of running to him and kissing him hardly until we both feel lack of oxygen .

But...........

I can't . I want to cry . I want to let this grief come out from my heart . I've no guts to face this situation . He has not any single memory of us and I'm in the pain that I've details of every memory .

I directly went to doctor's office .

" Sir , may I have a little talk with you about Byeon Beom Seok's condition ?" I said politely

"Yes , you may . Actually , the drug was Alprazolam and chlordiazepoxide . This drugs tend to give amnesia if we take them in more quantity . Normally 0.25 - 0.5 gm daily 3 times it is okay for a mentally ill person or who needs psychiatric treatment . But if we use it in more amount it gives very harmful side-effects on body . Hopefully due to blood loss large amount of the drug has been flown from his body but there are some side-effects of these drugs which are still in his body are still working on him . That's not the concern . The real concern is if he tries to pressurize himself to bring back the memory then it may cause him severe head ache which will lead instant coma . In this critical situation it is very hard to save him . He needs to be in environment which is very light . This side effect can be removed but it needs to follow the regimen . He can gain memory back but chances are very rare . He can be healthy again definitely . But I can't say whether he can get memory back or not ."

I heard his words and quickly ran out . I couldn't take it anymore . The tears were oozing out my eyes nonchalantly . I felt myself at worst position. And ,

Now we are strangers again........

...........................

Hey my readers , the half part of story ends here . The book isn't closed yet this part has to shut down to open the new thriller part . Hope you guys would have loved this story till here .
I'll come with a new part soon . Don't worry . I'm busy with my exams otherwise I wouldn't have wasted a second to publish another part .

Remember, IT'S NOT THE END . IT'S A NEW START .

I know some of you must be thinking about the name of main protagonist . I've kept BEOM SEOK as name of the main protagonist instead of his real name WOO SEOK .
I just felt like so I've kept it .

But Later on I've been deciding to change the name . I'll keep it as WOO SEOK and will give it as notice on start of another part .

I'm sure you'll like another part too . But I'm confused on one thing .

Should I start another part of this story or continue in this story ?
AND ONE MORE
What should be Nick name of our readers ?

Let me know your opinion .

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME !!!!!!