29 . SAVE HIM [PART 2]

" Woah , cool down . First of all he isn't my best friend , he's just a business partner . Second of all , I don't know what was he doing here . Third of all , I will let you go inside . But you've only 1 hour . Find him . If you don't com out within an hour then it's your dead end . " Andrew grinned .

" Challenge accepted ." Beom Seok said with a smirk .

Beom Seok POV

I've accepted challenge . This mere son of dog thinks that I won't know anything about his secrets . He even mentioned me twice without knowing . Well that's what a Mafia King is called as .

Well , I knew about his villa but I ignored it as he has never been to his villa in while and didn't make a nuisance but I've always kept the information about him .

As he was the only supporter of my enemy .

I entered inside with my secretary , but the whole villa was empty . No furniture , no furnishings . It was all empty . But there was something suspicious about it always cause from outside it seemed like a grand Mansion . Inside it's only a creep .

I knew all his secret but still I was conscious cause what if he might have changed the all settings in my absence.

I was walking through the hallway , which was on third floor and was leading a door which was covered with spider webs and some insects . It made me feel awful , how someone can be this worst .

I tried to open door without showing my disgust . I opened the door .
The sight I saw inside was shocking . The room was filled with sunlight unlike other rooms who were dark and creepy .
The room was greatly decorated , one bed with soft mattress , the bed net tagging along .
A window from where you can see almost 2/3rd part of forest .
It caught me off-guard that everything was creepy but this room looked suspicious .
According to blue print map the way to basement is from the garage . But this room seems more hollow at bedroom floor than others . It already has been 30 minutes .

Guess I was too confident . I need to bring my confidence back and think about every possible situations .
Well , the blue print shows only the system it can see from outside . But what if there is another system hiding behind this system. Only this room is decorated .

Moreover there is shelf which tells not to be touched . If I touch this shelf either I'll be aimed to be dead or I'll get a way closer to Hyo Seop .

I was thinking about that shelf but my secretary asked me something ,

" Sir , I think we should open this door . This seems odd , the blue print can be false too ."
He said and something clicked in my mind .

" How many floors are there ? Total 5 floors I guess according to blue print . Here it seems the same . This room has a window and a gallery where we can see the almost completed forest , right now when we entered the way to this hallway was at the right side of mine . That means we are on right side of the villa . But according to this blue print , it shows that we are on left side ." I said but my secretary looked confused .

" See here this window ans the window in this map . So the point is , the way to basement is from neither garage not this shelf . This way is from the room that is in corner . Because , the blue print we got is correctly opposite from the real blue print . Everything is clearly shown and if we look basically then anyone can consider these two ways but if we look at this corner room then it's clear that we can go directly to the basement . " when I explained him then he understood what the task should be .

" Let's go. We have only 20 minutes ." We said and we headed to basement .

Outside the villa .
Andrew POV