24 . IS THIS THE END ?

" I WON'T LEAVE YOU , UNTIL MY BODY STOPS RESPONDING TO YOUR VOICE . I'M WITH YOU TILL INFINITY ."
I said looking into those doe eyes .
Swollen eyes , puffed cheeks , sore throat and continuous flowing of water from her beautiful doe eyes and taking hiccups frequently .

I was lost in her beauty while I don't know myself when she hugged me tightly that I could hardly think about leaving her .
She buried her face into the crook of my neck .

Sosei POV

I woke as my head started aching like yesterday I had a loud crash with my head . I noticed that I was engulfed by large arms almost covering my upper body .
Who the hell is this owner ?
I looked up to know the owner of these hands . He was..... he was.....
He was freaking BEOM SEOK .
How the hell he's here , why is he hugging me ? What happened last night ?

I rewinded my memory and I took note what happened yesterday .
That was huge mess . Though I was feeling worst but still his words gave me soothing effect . He knew I wanted to hear those words .
......Till INFINITY..... But regarding situation I tried to get off very slowly without making noise . But he's supernatural man . He sat up straight within a second and grabbed me . Now I was on his lap , he was kind of hugging me tightly or you can say completely choking me out of hell .

" Where are you going ? " he asked in his morning hoarse voice .
" T-To ba-bathroom . " I said in my almost non existing senses.
" O-Ohk go . I'll be here after getting ready in 20 minutes ." He said and quickly made me get up from his lap and sit on bed . And with that he went out of room .

What was that ? Why is he like this ? He almost made me forgot the hell I saw yesterday .

Beom Seok POV

I came out of room so that we can go university fast .
I saw everyone was having their breakfast . They noticed me . We were looking at each other clueless .

" W-What ?" I asked In Guk hyung .
" Nothing , Just take care of her . I almost risked my whole life to convince him . Like even though I'm more dangerous than him . We're going right now . Is she sleeping ?" He asked me

" No , she just woke up . She'll be here in 1 hour . And yes ofcourse I'll look after her . Don't worry ." I said continuing my walk to door .
I twisted the nob but I felt someone grabbing me from back .

" You have to treat her the best . Not just 'look after' will work . Be with her 24/7 . She's in danger . More danger because of your plan ." Kim Bum , her brother ordered me .

" Remember , when I work I completed it with no trace . If you treat her like princess then I'll treat her like a QUEEN . " I ended my talks and went out .

I came right back after 20 minutes wearing my white t shirt and black trousers . I ate my breakfast as usual the toast . I directly went to her house to check if she's ready or not .

I rang Bell and someone opened the door just to make me see the scene of them leaving for Korea .

" Are you going this early ? " I asked both of them .
" Yes ." Bum replied and directly went out while dragging his luggage .
" I'll be back in few days , don't worry ." In Guk oppa said and he went out too .
" I'll be back in a min." She said and went to leave them till gate of apartment .
" Okay , everyone has to leave ." I said and moved my feet towards her room .

" Looks like , you're ready ." I said entering her room .
She got flustered and ruined her lipstick.

" I-I'm. Let's go . But let me meet my brother and In Guk oppa ."
" They went ."
" Why ? Weren't they here to ----"
" They were here to bring Fumiya here . Anyways , we'll have your breakfast on our way . Let's go ."
I had answers to her every question . I grabbed her hand and we went to get breakfast .