25 . HE HAS HEART

Yoo jung POV

I slowly peaked into my room to see whether he's asleep or not cause I wanted some clothes of mine .

He was..... crying
What happened?? The cold person like him was crying .....
I know it's because of her.... Sosei became important part of his life in such a small time .
The way he looks at her , smiles at her always made me wonder . But soon I knew it , it'll convert into love .
He's crying because she's hurt .

He cries in alone , he has soft side for her but he doesn't show his emotions to her. He's loner patient and she is his one and only doctor .

The next day

Beom Seok POV

I woke with a mild headache. I wondered why would I get headache when I haven't even had a alcohol . What is happening ?

I remembered yesterday's incident . And I was upset again .
I knew it was my plan but still . I never knew that bastard will go this much out of limit .

Flashback .  5 day ago .

Fumiya POV .

The hell !! How the hell she got that video ?
I'm definitely sure that that guy who was protecting her is behind this . Now how can I kill her ? It was already difficult to kill her overseas.
Now that guy!!!!

"Hello , Appa !!! Sosei and I broke up . The whole thing is messed up!!" I told to my father
" WHAT ?!! I told you to do one thing and what the heck are you doing ? What happened now ?" He asked me .

I told him whole story .

" THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT GIRL AND CLUB PARTIES!!!! But you won't listen me . Now fucking listen my every instruction and DO AS I SAY !!!! DON'T BE USELESS YOU PUNK!!!" He growled at me .

I felt bad when he called out me like this . I never expected him to be like this to his own son .
Atleast my foster parents loved me .
Atleast they let me live and eat properly . They respected me .
I was lost in my thought but I stopped those thoughts cause my real father is like this . And I'll accept it .
He's the one who's my parent right now . And then I paid attention to my father ,

" Now listen , there is gang named ' Casor gang ' . The owner has good relationship with me . He's a gangstar . Though he is not powerful as king but he'll help us . Go to him and tell him that you're my son and borrow some men from him along with a hacker . Stalk on her for 4 days and when she's alone kidnap her . I'll come there after 4 days with Ahn Hyo Seop . I'll keep him in our Villa . Once she's kidnapped , we will make them both sign their companies to us and kill them . No one will know if you directly kidnap her from University . I'll manage the university CCTV . I'll give this contract to some of my people without knowing our king . "

" Why are you saying king -king again !? Who the hell is this king ? " I asked as my father completed telling me his plan .

" You don't know him . He's just 25 years old but he rules over whole mafia world . He is orphan , he fucking established his own empire on his own in just 8 years . He's the king of this underworld . No one knows his real face . He has his identity hidden . And those who knows his identity are dead by now . There are only 2 people alive who knows his real face , first his sister and second his secretary . Moreover identity of his secretary and his sister is also undefined . We bow to him . He's more powerful than anyone . Than you , than me , than Kim , than Takahashi , than Song than anyone I know who's enough strong to kill us . " as soon as he said coldness brought over my face .

I'll prove to my father that I'm more powerful than anyone .
I'll kill that so called KING .
I'll be the one who'll rule .