31. PREY

" You don't what magic you've done to me ." I said deeply looking into her eyes .
" Like you've not done on me . " she threw my rizz back on me .
" Are you comfortable ?" I asked because her comfort was more important than my need which can be waited till my death just for her .
" I want to cuddle . Before that I'll tell Kang that I'm here for tonight . "  she said wrapping her arms around tightly more than before around my neck .
" As my queen says . "  I replied.

Sosei POV

Morning I woke with a slight heavy feeling on my stomach . I looked up just to see my cute baby bear sleeping peacefully . If anyone who know his cold side sees him in this state then they wouldn't believe the sight .
I should make breakfast now . He must be going to office . He attends University only 3 days yet he's the intelligent one .
I need to get up fast cause I need to attend university even if he's not attending .

I would up without making noise headed to washroom . I hadn't any clothes of mine so I decided to wear his clothes .
They were actually so big for me but still I needed them .
I wore his oversized shirt and black shorts .

And I hurriedly ran to make breakfast .

I was making breakfast . But I felt two veiny armas wrapping around me . I looked back to find him hugging  me .

" You look good in my clothes ." He said making me blush
" Did you fresh up ? Come let's have breakfast ." As soon as I said he picked me up in bridal style making my eyes widened .

" Put me down , I can walk by myself ." I said but him being stubborn , didn't let me down .

" Now , sit here . I'll bring breakfast ." He said and turned to leave for kitchen but the door bell rang .

" Sir here , I'll open ." He said and marched to open the door .

I was waiting for him to come but he took so long so I went to see who was there .
It was Kang .
They both were looking at each other clueless.

" I'm going to office ." He said and went back to get his coat .
He came back with his coat but I stopped him .

" Your breakfast ?"

" I lost my appetite ." He said turned to live .

" I know you're angry on me but atleast eat . " Kang said in weak voice .

" Tell him to go . I don't have any interest to talk ." He said and pushed kang and went to his car . Surprisingly Mr.choi wasn't here . He would usually come at this time to escort Beom Seok .

" It's okay , Kang Oppa . I'm sure that he'll be stable till evening ."

" I think I shouldn't wait for evening . I should go and apologize .......... before it's too late ." He said and went behind him .

" I hope they will sort out ." I said and locked his apartment with the key he forgot to take with him . With that I headed to my house .

I reached to my house , I was about to ring the bell but I stopped as I felt someone was watching over me .
I looked back . There was no one .

As soon as Unnie opened the door she dragged me inside .

" Sosei , you were with him whole night ? " she looked at me strictly .

" Nothing , I-I was just he-helping him ." I said as I was quite afraid of this shade of her .

" You know what ? That idiot head Bum ate my head all the time because you were with him ." She said annoyingly .

"But didn't Bum oppa and Joon ki oppa went back to Korea last night ?" I said .

" Well , they went but he tortured me by continuously calling me . And in my life first time I've lied more than 100th times to save my as well as your ass ." She said with acute pout with annoyed expressions .