5 . SECRET

Fumiya pov
As soon as I opened my eyes I felt a little heavy thing on my chest . In some blinks I found out who it was . I have always dreamt about this day . Now finally it has came true . The love of my life was hugging me and sleeping peacefully in my arms . Hope I could start my day with her kisses and hugs and end my day in her embrace .
I tucked her hairs behind her ears , she wiggled a bit and woke .
As soon as she saw me , she widened her eyes and started to go back but I pulled her closer cause I never wanted her to leave me and said while looking into her eyes ,
" There is no way back ...."
" Neither I want to look back nor let you look back ...." she replied instantly
I was leaning closer and so she was but we backed off due to loud knocking sound on our room .
We both were so embarrassed
I quickly went to open the door . And she ran inside bathroom
I was smiling like idiot .
"Hey , I made breakfast for us and let's get ready cause we have to go office." At this point I really felt pity for him .
Cause yesterday he was broken and today he is again back to work and held himself strong .
"Okay ...." I said being little sad
As soon as he went I went back inside room .

We got ready after sometime and while doing breakfast there was some kind of deadly silence . But Sosei broke it .
"Listen , I know you are sad and broken from inside . You don't have to act infront of me . We are here for you always . Whenever you need me , I'm always there.... I just want you to be happy as well as Sohyun . Please don't ignore each other . Talk it out . When you'll come in afternoon at college then talk with Sohyun an--.."
But suddenly Hyun stood up and said ,
" Sosei I know that you are trying to make things better but remember things will even get worse if we talk , let's just let it be the situation as it is . Neither I want to talk with her nor I want to see her . Hope you understand my situation." He said with little abrupt tone . Tears were visible in his eyes and he went out with those red eyes .
I comforted Sosei that I'll look after him and not to worry .
She said thank you with a weak smile . I kissed her forehead and went to find Hyun

Author pov

Two days passed .
Everyone was worried about Hyun and Sohyun . Everything was getting worser .
Sosei was blaming for the plan she agreed to do and Fumiya was making her understand that they were unknown with consequences and he promised her that he will make situation right .

At night Sosei was in her home and Fumiya was already there to check on both Sosei and Sohyun . He went to Sohyun's room as Sosei was sleeping because she was crying whole day and blaming herself. Even Rowoon apologized though it wasn't his fault . He went back to Korea . Fumiya decided to talk with Sohyun as she was looking but calm and understandable .He went inside her room .

"Sohyun , do you see me as brother right??" Fumiya asked
"Yes " she replied shortly not looking into his eyes . He sighed and went near balcony where she was standing while looking at moon .
" You know what!?... you both are hurting yourselves by not facing each other . You are afraid how he will react if he sees you . You won't believe but he didn't eat anything since two days . I know he must have went little hard and emotional while confessing his feelings but it's true . Love makes you weak and stronger too . He loves you truly . The way he looks at you with adoration in his eyes hit different , he is real man , a real man in love . He is different . Tell me one thing , when he confessed , did he forced you??.... no right!!.... hope you understand him and your feelings too . Make a sure decision cause it is going to decide both of your future and moreover don't confuse yourself . I always saw the confusion in your eyes about those feelings ." He ended his small therapy and last chance to make the situation right .

Her eyes widened knowing that he knew all the time that she was confused ,
She said in little astonishment
"H-how did you know that I was confused??"
He only chuckled but didn't reply and continued looking at moon .
" I know I was confused but now I'm not . I'm sure than anything , anything in my life . I want to be with him . And take his love that he will give me . But I'm helpless and afraid , what if he thinks that I'm doing this out of pity and never believes me ?.... I'm afraid to lose him more than rejection . I just can't hold myself ." She finally broke into tears .
"They why don't you go to him and show him that you love him ."
Sosei said coming out of nowhere
"Unnie , how can I when I'm the one who hurted him ." Sohyun said with breaking into tears more .
"See , love has not any boundaries . You can show your love and get that person's heart , the way he is living right now is vulnerable . Go to him , show him your love , make his withered life bloom by your love . " Sosei said with some tears in her eyes .
"Okay then wear your coat and let's go . He must be in office still , we have to reach inside his house before him ."
"Right now?? " Sosei asked suprisingly
"Yes" Fumiya said and dragged both of them .