37 . CONSCIOUSNESS

" Listen , I agree I'm the one who's culprit but I really need him to be alive right now , more than you . So kindly please tell me ." He almost begged . I never saw him this much desperate .
His eyes were giving true indications of him being true at this time .
Though I hated him , I decided to answer him . As I never wanted anyone to suffer like me because all that learnt from my mother was to help and support others without any hesitation .

" H-He's okay . He needs rest . When he'll wake up , I'll meet him initially and will inform you . Y-You should go now ." I said as I never wanted his sight .

" O-Ok ." It was all he could reply . He and that English man took their leave .

Author POV

It has been already two days but there was no trace of Beom Seok waking up . Even doctor said he never gave anastasia during surgery . He was half asleep during surgery . But the worry about him losing to Sosei wasn't getting less .

" Doctor , it has been two days . You said he will wake , but when ?" Sosei asked impatiently .
" Miss , I know you're worried but I already said due to the huge scale of blood loss he is going through the repairs . Moreover during diagnosing his body we even found out that he might has taken drugs or you can say the sharp object with he was stabbed must have some poisonous substance on it otherwise even after this blood loss patient would wake up after one day of surgery . I've discussed about this with Mr. Kang . Hope you would get more and precise information from him ." Doctor said and left to check his other patients in ward .

Sosei went outside . Yoo jung was waiting for her .

" What did doctor say ? I'll talk to him tomorrow . Guess he was so busy ." She said putting her hands on Sosei .

Sosei told all the information that doctor told her .
" W-What ? How is this possible ?" Yoo jung was in shock .
" I don't know . The only person who can answer is himself ." Sosei said and decided to wait for him to wake up .

" Okay . Let's go home. You haven't eaten since two days properly . Look at yourself , you haven't even showered . Let's go ." Yoo jung said trying to drag her outside the hospital .

" No . I'll not come . I want me to be with him . I can't spend a second without seeing him ." She said and again sat on the same spot where she previously sat .

" What ? Look at your hygiene!! Do you think he will be happy if he sees you like this ? He can be more sad if he sees you like this . Don't worry , we will come back again. You haven't even taken your medicines . I'll tell this to Bum if you don't listen me ."

" Unnie ~~" Sosei pleaded her .

" Then come with me . I'll ask Kang and In Guk to wait here ." She said sternly .

Sosei followed her like a obedient child .

" Kang , In Guk , Stay here until Song uncle arrives . I'll take her to home ." Yoo jung said dragging Sosei outside the hospital .

In few minutes after sitting in Yoo jung's car they arrived their apartment .
When they entered Sejeong rushed to Sosei and hugged her .
Sosei couldn't control what she held throughout the two days where she suffered seeing him in pain .
"Un-unnie , he's not responding . He's alive but he's not talking to me . This is killing me ."
" It's okay , he's strong . He will surely get his consciousness . Now you need to take care of yourself too . I can understand your pain ." Sejeong said patting her back with gentle strokes .
" Sosei , Don't worry . He'll surely be okay ." Hyo Seop said .

Sosei nodded and made her way to her room .
" I'll get shower ."

She was now disappeared into her room . Yoo jung looked at Hyo Seop and said ,
" I think you should eat now . It's time for your medicines ."
" Yes Noona ." He agreed and sat on chair of dinning table .
" Hyo Seop , you eat . I'll be back ." She said and started to go somewhere.
" Where ?" Hyo Seop stopped her .
" Appa said he's coming here to visit Beom Seok . I need to get house ready and we're shifting there ." She said in hurry .
Without giving chance to talk she ran outside .

" Hyo Seop-ahh , talk later . You need to take medicine soon ." Yoo jung shouted from kitchen .
" BTW where are Ji Ah and Chang Wook ?" Hyo Seop asked Yoo jung .
" They had to go back as the company needs their owners ." Yoo jung said coming out from kitchen with two plates and sitting on chair keeping the plates on table .

Hyo Seop nodded .

Sosei POV

Shower water comes as perfect rain, warm and steady, awakening my skin in all the right ways . In the square of golden rock the shower water runs free and easy. I wish I could stay there all day in its cocoon , but the day awaits .
For a moment I felt my soul lifting up from body and thrown away to the different dimension to throw my sorrows out loud .

As I closed the tap of shower , the water started to reduce it's flow and the grief in my body started to increase.
I felt like I was awakened by the reality where I was running away from this reality .
Why does it have to be me to suffer all the time ? Were the sins of my previous birth so unforgivable ?

I can't lose him on any of the favourable or unfavorable conditions of my life . He has been through hell for me . He always made me his first priority .

Why all the time does he have to be so secretive about his plans ? Does he know how much it costs me ? I wish I could tell him . Without you my my heart even called rebellion against you .

Because whenever I remember you , there is only one memory of kissing us in moonlight .
My heart has saved this beautiful moment just to make the house of memories in itself .

I came out of shower . I said no more to sadness . He'll be okay . It only takes our patience .
I came out just to see Hyo Seop oppa waiting for me .

"O-Oppa ? " I mumbled .
" I came here because you took long to shower . I thought you might sleep inside ." He said with a little smile .

"N-No , it's not like that . Did you take your medicine ?" I asked to reduce the awkwardness .

" Yes . Actually Yoo jung needed to go to her hospital . She has a emergency surgery . She has informed this to Kang . And Sejeong went to her house in here because Mr. Song is coming to see Beom Seok . So it's only us . Hope you don't feel awkward ." He said with a shrug .

" No , I won't feel . After all you're my brother ." I said finally .

" D-Did you accept me as your brother ?" He asked to make it confirm .

" Yes , why wouldn't I ? You were just a victim in this story like me . Moreover I'm happy that I've alot brothers to take care of him just like you ." I said standing up from bed where we sat while talking and heading towards mirror .

" I know . Don't worry , Beom Seok is strong . He'll definitely get well ." He said and a tear drop slipped from my eye

He came to me and hugged me . His embrace was so warm . Like a brother should have for his sister. He's truly a good man . No wonder why Sejeong unnie was afraid to lose him .

We backed off from this beautiful hug .
" Well , Don't worry . I'm always here for you . I'll take some classes from Beom Seok when he'll be stable . I need to protect my little sister and love of my life ." He said with a proud face which indeed made me smile .

" Yes , I'm forwarding to take your help . I'll be there for you always ." I said and was about to apply some moisturizer but then my mobile rang .

" Don't get up . Sit . I'll take it ." Hyo Seop made me sit and took the call .

OTP
" Hello , this is Hyo Seop. "
"......................................."
" What ?! Is this real ? "
"......................................"
" Okay , we're on our way ."
"............................"

To be honest I was so afraid of his reactions . The way he was talking I felt that it must have to be bad news . God , please it shouldn't be about Beom Seok .

" Sosei , we need to go to hospital ." He said with a serious face .
" Why ? W-What happened ?" I asked being afraid of the news I'll get .
"Actually........... Beom Seok has got consciousness."

........................

What will be her reaction ?
How will be the moment they see themselves?
Stay tuned......
Stay healthy......