34. DEVIL IN DISGUISE

We took Fumiya to the hideout where he was meant to have last breath .
And one of my man injected him from behind and he fell unconscious .

What poor man ! Believed me ? Well no objection I'm good actor though .

Bye Bye , let's meet in hell .

Beom Seok POV

When I was in trouble because of traffic then Kang helped me like an saviour .
Today it'll be dead end of Fumiya .

I splashed some cold water on him .
" Wake up , you bastard !"

" Ah , Ah , Ah!!!!!!" He woke up with a jerk .

" You?!!! You fucking son of bitch !!!" He tried to attack but failed .

" Well , well , well ........ You can't even touch me . Look at your right leg . Do you even feel it ?" I asked him and he found out his vulnerable state .

His eyes were filled with terror now .

" What the actual fuck do you want ? It's between me and her !!!! Why the hell you trying to meddle?!!!! " He furiously asked me .

" Why am I trying to meddle ? Do you know why am I meddling Kang ? " I asked casually which obviously made him irritated .

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLOTTING ?!!!! " He was way furious than previous

" Chill . Listen , I don't have that great enmity with you . Like taking some land that own from me would never make me angry . The actual reason is the great fun . I'm a king for a reason , you nutshell ." I flicked his forehead and he groaned vigorously .

" TELL ME FUCKING REASON !!!!! I AIN'T YOUR SERVANT ." He was shouting more than he should so he got a reward......... a strong hard punch right on the centre of his face .

" Keep your voice low otherwise I won't hesitate to pull out this awful tongue from your mouth ." I said bending down on the chair where he was seated with ropes tired around him .

" Y-You a-a-are liar . You've l-lies hidden inside y-you . Th-That s-she doesn't know ." He said with unstable voice because of my fist that landed on his shitty face

" You're quite intelligent , aren't you ?" I asked when we both were looking at each other with ocean of hatred .

" Do you know who released your father from jail ? And how did he contact you when he was powerless and no one was helping him ? " I asked backing off while I asked everyone to get out .

" Are you sure that it would be okay to tell him ?" Kang asked me before leaving .

" Yes , More than sure . " he understood the task and went out .

" So where were we Mr. Fumiya ?" I said looking at him .

" How ? If you're the reason then why ?" He said looking at me with intense gaze

" Nice guess . I'm the reason . The father you know sorry.... you knew..... isn't the real person . He used you for his benefits ." I said and he couldn't control himself and tried to attack on me

" One word about my father and you'll know who I'm !" He said threatening me .

" GUESS FUCKING WHAT ?! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT !!! And I'll tell you .
The truth behind you and your sister being orphan . The truth behind why he wanted you back . The truth behind why he used you and the every truth you're unknown with ."
My growl , my raised voice made him shut his mouth .
He attentively listened me .

" Your father isn't mafia . He's gambler , gangstar hiding behind the identity of mafia . He has done alot of gambling business , drug selling , human trafficking especially with girls . He mustn't have told you all the work he had done and how much he had kept loan on you ." I said and he looked up with wide eyes .