22. DRIVING ME CRAZY

Beom Seok POV

So Does that mean I'm going to see her every day ? Well nice . That's what I asked and I got .
Oh my dear Jesus , you never fails to help me .

" Guess what , you're interesting . Let's get to know you more ." I said to myself and led my way towards my apartment .

Sosei POV

Finally today is the first day of college .
Finally after freaking 5 days he will tell me what he knows.
He literally made me die for that secret he has been keeping from me .

Every day ..... freaking every day he would meet and talk with yoo jung Unnie but the moment our eyes meets his professional smile turns into a historic smirk that I am still not able to get over .

How much strong I try to be , I do become weak puppy infront of him .

He surely knows black magic

I wore something from my closet and ran as fast as I could.
Finally I'm on time . Actually there are 2 hours left for class to start .
Classes start at 10'o clock . But he said to meet him at 8 :00 am .

I went directly to the the university garden .

I finally saw him . He was standing with phone in his hand as usual . The beige colored formal type trousers along with white coloured inshirted tshirt . As usual cold aura while talking on phone . That's it ....... this man is ..... uff

To be honest I was afraid to call him out . I lose my ability to talk when it comes to me .
Fumiya never had this kind of influence on me , ofc why would he have ? When he just used me .

He looked at me . He finally noticed me . He smirked at me and was noticing me for almost 5 minutes. After again.......

He again smirked at me .

" Oh , you're here . I thought you wouldn't be ." He said coming closer to me .

Beom Seok POV

She was almost here for 15 minutes but never dared to call me .
Great work . I do have lot of influence indeed .

I finally looked at her . Noticed her ...
She has so hurry that she even wore two different ear rings .
Let me tease her a bit .

" Oh you're here . I thought you wouldn't be ." I said coming closer to her .

I bend down at her level and said ,
" Don't hurry . We've lot of time . You wore two different rings . " I said teasing her .

She was embarassed . She knew she fucked up . But she was trying to play cool .

"T-t-this ain't g-gonna matter , everything t-that should matter is truth ."
Shuttered .... shutter baby ...... again more.......
That makes me feel like I have more influence on you than he has .

Trying to keep business...huh ?

I backed off . Again wore my cold face. And then I dragged her to a bench .

Sosei POV

He was dragging me and I was so astonished . How could a person change his expression this fast .
Ahhhhhhhh......he should stop now .......
I don't wanna make the mistake again ......

We sat on bench .
He started talking .
" Let's get to the point , you wanna know the reality of your boyfriend , right ?" He asked me and I nodded in response .