13 . Cause isn't enough.

They were into them . He was healing something he didn't break and she was copying him .

Surely they were made for each other . They were completely bounded with each other . Life had lots of difficulties for them but God gave their love a power of winning every battle they were fighting .

Author POV

The next day Mr. and Mrs. Takahashi went to meet Ji Ah ,
There situation was vulnerable . Looking at there daughter they couldn't control their tears .
Soon the visiting hours ended they had to go home .
These injuries were nothing for Fumiya than the little but deep scar he has on his heart by looking at his sister .
He called his Hyun and asked him to find all the details he can find about this accident .

After a half day Hyun came up with some evidence . That evening was filled with deadly silence . Fumiya was looking at his sister like a dead body . Sosei's head was on his shoulder and caressing his back of his hand with her pad of thumb. The scene was awful . Never in any life someone could imagine the pain of losing someone until you go through it .

The second Hyun entered the room , Fumiya took him out in hurry so that Sosei wouldn't get any clue . Being a little curious creature she has been always in search of mysterious things , so she tried to eavesdrop the convo but Fumiya caught her she had to head back to her position .

"Sosei , take care of Onee san , I'll be back in few minutes ." Fumiya said trying to get him out .
But Hyun came inside again and said something while giving Sosei to eat something .
" Here , eat this . I know you haven't eaten from a while ." She replied with cheeky smile . What a brotherly best friend!

" So , what the cctv footage says ." Fumiya said while asking him for footage .
" It say alot more than it should say ." Hyun replied.
" Say it directly . Don't make it look like riddle . Moreover we don't have time for watching it repeatedly." Fumiya said annoyingly .
" Oh yeah... whatever ..... " He said rolling his eyes .
" So the accident was taken in mid urban area . I was confused why your sister went in opposite direction than from her office . Total footage we got is of 30 min . If we look on time 8:01am we can get the location of your sister but as soon as she passed this by pass road the her car's light turned off and the speed also increased . And the reason was the car behind it . The car's no . is 8979 and the owner is Sim Suryeon . Police even got the her  fingerprint on car . But when I looked for her then it says she died 3 years ago . Culprit must have used the fingerprint . Her cause of death is also undefined . And about the driver , seems like he's expert in tracking down his prey . He easily pushed your sister's car and ran from there . But just after he ran , someone came took the file from your sister's car . After that footage goes black ."
" Wait!!! Zoom in when that man takes file from my sister .!!!" Fumiya said as he got the clue . Hyun did as he said and Fumiya continued his research and finally replied ,
" The man is wearing construction coat , the cost colour is red and at the back it's written as AC and has crown sign on them . And it's the sign of Ahn construction . What's the location of this road?"
" It's national security centre road . "
" Wait!!! Is that NSC?! My sister was supposed to go there cause she said some construction company has been trying to corrupt their company  . So does that mean Mr. Ahn is trying to plot all of this??"
" I'm surely sure . He has those guts too . He won't care even if he goes to jail but surely he'll hurt us ." Hyun said .
" Ohk so set me a meeting with him ." Fumiya said leaving dumbfounded Hyun alone .
" what? Is he insane? Did he forget that he's his enemy?? Does he have Alzheimer??? ."

It has been 4 months  . Ji Ah was now better than before . Leaving all things aside Fumiya was only focused on three things .Sosei , Ji Ah and the mission .He would care less about everything . He would eat barely , but Sosei was caring for him more than anyone could do . They were helping each other without knowing that their bond have become more stronger than it should have .

Everyday Yoo jung would come and make sure that Ji Ah is doing well .
But the thing was that Chang Wook never ever felt that a girl would simply come and make his heart beat faster .

Chang Wook pov

" Excuse me , Take this medicine and continue it for a month and after month come for check up . I'll come after 15 days cause daily physiotherapy isn't easy for me cause I've other patients too . I've taught everything to Chang Wook shii . He said he would help you . "
When she called out my name , I came in reality . Her lips move in sync . Anyone would die on that sweet voice . She has perfect figure with kind attitude . Who would think that her brother is Mafia . Well I need to keep this secret or Joon ki will kill me .

"Ah , y-yes . I'll surely . Um-m , Yoo jung shii are y-you free to-mo-rrow??" I asked having pair of eyes smirking at me .
" She is doctor , Chang Wook ." Ji Ah said while making it hard for me .
Surely this girl is gonna be dead once she gets well .
I gave her look like 'Do you wanna die?' But she just laughed .
" Hah , excuse me . Actually I'm but after 6:40 . Maybe it can be 7:00 too . Why?!" She replied awkwardly .
" No problem . At Jin's Kitchen 8:30 pm . I'm waiting ." He said and ran off
" Yea---."
" You know what , he likes you ." Ji Ah said
"And I like him too--" she said in flow nonchalantly .
Both if girls looked at each other in surprise but Yoo jung said bye and quickly went out to avoid embarrassment .
Ji Ah laughed and thanked God that finally her friend is gonna be 2 from 1 .
" GODD , GIMME SOMEONE TOO , EVERYONE HAS A PAIR?!!!!!!" She said crying like baby .

No one knows what will happen next . Maybe God heard her , she will get someone for her very soon . God has plan for everyone . He has power to make it beautiful and worst at the same time . So let's trust him and run to get something ...

       .........................

Stay tuned.....
Take care ........