27. HE'S MY BLUE

I made her stand properly .....
Bended on my knees . Picked up a flower from the roof garden quickly which was at right side of me and said ,

" KIM SOSEI , WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?"

"Yes , yes I'll be . "

Author POV

That night was beautiful for both of them .
The were talking about themselves till early morning .
They didn't know how time passed this fast . That morning Sosei decided wake up late .

" Where is she ?" Beom Seok asked Yoo jung .

" Who?" She asked being clueless .

"Noone ..... where are others ?" He asked knowing if he takes Sosei's name then she'll definitely tease him.

" Oh , some of them are sleeping . Some are out for walk and Mr. Kim and others went back to Korea at morning . And---" Beom Seok cut of her sentence .

"What ? Morning ? Isn't it still morning?" He was confused .

" Oh mister , it's 12:01 pm . Look at that watch ." He looked at that watch as he was confused .
He came back to reality .
But then he remembered that whole night they were talking on roof top without caring about time .

" And listen , Kang said he's waiting for you in your company . He has some work to do with you ." Beom Seok's face became serious .

" Okay . Tell Sosei that she isn't going college, after I complete our work we have some projects to do . We'll complete that today ." He said and went out of house .

Beom Seok POV

I satin car and started thinking what is upto now . I knew kang and his family are into family business . His father is the one who helped me to achieve this position .
I owe him a lot . Yesterday too he gave me reassurance before they come here that he will handle if anything goes wrong .
He's a father figure in my life .
He supported me through thick and thin.
That's why I'm gonna tolerate even if his son does something wrong .

As I entered in company , I started to get respectful bows cause I'm the one who made the company but still someone else is the chairman .
Everyone thinks it's the mafia king . But no ..... it's his sister.....a sister he made in his hard time .

"What are you upto ?" I said as I entered in cabin .

" Nothing . Just making sure that you'll complete what is assigned to you ." Kang said turning his back to me .

" I'm not your servant .And this is my work so stop poking your nose " I replied calmly

"Woah!! Get a chill bro . I'm on your side . I'm the one who gave you information about him kidnapping Sosei , I'm the one who arranged 50 men for it. Did you forget ?" Kang was now impatient .

" I know . I know that you're the secret leader of Casor gang . And stop being childish . I'm asking you to not to meddle cause I don't want anyone to involve in it just to make this complex . Even though they will be dead but but still we can't say what will happen next . Cause they do have their partners , what if they attack us . So I need to kil two birds by one shot." I completed whole conclusion and continued .

" I've already lost someone . And I was about lose someone because of my plan . So no more risks ." I finally stopped .

" Listen , whatever happens I'll be there . I listened you last time . You told me so I went to Japan for graduation . Became friend of that useless guy . I've always listened you and appa . Now I need to be here . We will make it end this time . That will be no problem for you and no problem for me too. And still if you don't understand then ...."
he completed his sentence with stern look on me . I knew where will it end . I knew he will do the same ........... he's still childish . So I decided to play along .