11. Still unfolding truth

"Lomon thank you , and let's get ready to our mission ." Fumiya said with a smirk .
" Welcome brother , and you I'm always ready ." Lomon replied .

On the other hand at the same time .

" Mr. Lee I hope now everything will be fine . He gave me a tiny rope of a hope . Now I can finally show my face to my mom ." Hyo Seop said to his secretary
" Yes sir , you've been working so hard for it . I hope too that you ge your good life . And moreover I'm always with you sir . As your bodyguard and your friend ." His secretary said with a smile ,
" Ofc Lee Jae wook . You are my only friend left behind . I can't even think about how can I repay you ."

Author POV

Next day

"Hello , my name is Mr. Shin , I'm here to pick you up . Please get inside ." Mr. Shin said in a bit hurry .
" Yeah , let's go Jae Wook , this is important ." Hyo Seop said .
" Yes , let's go!" Jae Wook said sitting in car .

At Kim's Mansion.

They entered Kim's Mansion .As soon as they entered Hyo Seop stopped abruptly looking at the person infront of him . He knew that the person infront of him was related with this family but he never knew that person will be here .

Hyo Seop pov

W-what is she doing here!? Did she get to know who am I?? Well that was never meant to hidden. Why the hell my knees are feeling weak? I know I loved her truly , I still love her but I can't show it . Looking at me and my relationships along with everyone I won't drag her here .
Wait !! Why is she coming towards me?? Why are you coming to me Song Sejeong??????
I need to keep my calm . I need to act cold no matter what .

" You!!!! Why are you here??? " she asked with fury in her voice .
" I should ask the same question ." I said maintaining my cold aura .
" After leaving me alone at the position you were my everything , now you are here again when I'm healing ?" She had tears in her eyes which broke my heart .
" Listen!! I know I left you but I've my own reasons , and it's final that I ain't gonna tell you . You should find someone better than me who will keep you happy and most important safe . And I'm not that someone who will keep you safe ." I said finally letting out a pinch of my emotions . When I looked at her , she was crying heavily but still tried to talk and said ,
" And listen , I loved you , I love you and I will love you . So better gather up the problem you've been dealing with and solve it as soon as possible . I already sacrificed 4 months . Only I knew how much hard they were . You loved me then how can you see me in the state where I almost die--.." I cut off her sentence with a passionate kiss . I couldn't control myself . I loved her and I'm still loving her ,
If she is ready to keep up with me even if there is huge problem then why can't I show my courage by taking her safety . I will protect her . I will make her feel safe . That's it!!! I will never leave her .
" You want me to be with you right ? Okay so listen , even if you get tired of me , even if you love me less , and even if you wanna leave me , I won't let you go away . I won't care whether it's forced or willingly , you will be with me forever . I promise you and I swear on my own life that I won't leave you . I love you" I said hugging her .
" I will love this forced thing . I love you too ." She said back .

Author POV

" HEY !!! STOB IT!!! " Kang said almost tearing everyone's ears . He continued ,
" How dare you kiss her??? Wait sorry , I wanted to ask , How can you kiss her , doesn't her mouth stinks like she's daughter of dyne ??" Hyo Seop was dumbfounded and everyone was laughing but Sejeong said something which made a flying chappal hit Kang from his mother .
" Eomma , he called daughter of dyne , Indirectly he called you DYNE!!!!!"
" KANG!!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!" Mrs. Song said angrily .
" Okay so , let's go we have to discuss alot of things , so everyone let's go!!" Fumiya said bringing attention to him .
" Which work son!?" Mr. Takahashi asked him .
" Appa , it's about some collaboration we did , and moreover he's gonna be next partner of Miracle company , right Ji Ah Unnie??" He said signalling Ji Ah.
" Y-yeah Appa , actually we were about have meeting at lunch time but it was gonna be long so we decided to take it at morning ." She said giving some excuses .
" Ohk , Go on. And do your best ." He said giving him smile .
" So let's go , Mr. Ahn ."

Inside Bum's office ,

" I never thought that he would be my brother . I wasn't gonna accept you , but I guess I'm wrong . It wasn't our fault , that was between my father and your father so let's just not drag that between us , you're my brother and we are together . You said you have sister so when she's coming?? She's gonna be my sister too." Bum said with a comforting smile .
" Oh yeah , she said she will come by herself at afternoon , she has a job . She never liked working on high spot just because her brother is chairman . So she is trying to get experience. Oh wait its her call."
" Hello , Oppa we're here at the address . But they aren't letting us inside . I'm sure I will break his bones . " ???? Said
" Oh shit . I'll come there . Wait ." With that Hyo Seop ran towards the main gate .
Everyone understood what was going on so they waited for that person impatiently .
Soon they both reached there .
As soon as she stepped in , everybody was shocked to see her . But she didn't even flinch a bit . She was standing like this as if she knew that they were the persons to whom she was gonna apologize .

It was non other than YONG JI

" Don't tell me , you're his sister!!! " Fumiya said being a total shocked dude .
" Yes I'm , I knew all the story when I went Korea back . I lied that my mom is ill , and I lied about my family too cause I was supposed to . I wasn't even able to tell you to my dear ones too . I'm genuinely sorry for what my father did back then . I know he's being a jerk lately . I know that the reason why everything has been a superficial fault . I hope you could forgive me and I won't even expect that you all will keep me as friend cause what I did was a huge mistake too ." She said having bunch of tears in her eyes .
" Listen , what you did wasn't a fault . You tried to behave according to situation . I know the pain you're trying to hide , just let it out . Look here , you see me as your elder sister right?! Then forget everything and be with us forever , that's all we want ." Ji Ah said hugging her . Soon everyone joined and it became a group hug .

" Okay so , we have to collect information about what happened when he got to know about that kidnapping ." Fumiya said seriously
" About it , I'm curious too , I guess we should ask this to Song uncle and ask him to keep it secret ." Bum said suggesting idea .
" I think appa will help us , but he won't let it be a secret . Cause they can't hide anything from each other." Song said showing the side-effect too .
" I think , we should try again and if we don't get any information within two days then we have to ask them no matter what ." Hyo Seop said showing that they don't have much time .
" And I'll ask Chang Wook to look into this matter through leagal way ." Ji Ah said agreeing with Hyo Seop .
" Well then get ready Yong ji , you gonna need to work alot and lots of coffee mugs .Also call Joon Ki and Seo In Guk to be ready for this mission ." Bum said confusing everyone .
" What do you mean by that Bum hyung???" Kang asked .
" Well , she is my secretary ." Bum said having a smirk which made her little blush but it went unnoticed by everyone.
" OHHHHH " Everybody said in unison .
" Well , then me and Jae Wook will try to find out it too , and I've my spy with my appa who will help us to know what's going on with him ." Hyo Seop said .

"What about Sosei !? Should we tell her ?? Cause it's about her too ." Ji Ah said reminding everyone ,
" I will tell her . But we need to wait for right timing." Fumiya replied .
" Well I need to meet someone , so I'll take my leave ." Hyo Seop said trying to leave.
" She doesn't like too much vegetables , she's into meat . Her favourite restaurant is Jin's Kitchen . Take her out on a date as a reunion ." Kang said having a smirk on face and leaving Hyo Seop flustered .
" W-wait!! H-h-how ???" He said being all flustered .
" Bro , I'm your soon to be brother in law . And I'm expert in these types of cases ." Kang said leaving him in shock .
" I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE , BYE!!!" He said running out of room .
" okay so everyone , LET'S CHEER UP AND GET TO THE MISSION !!!!" Fumiya said with a little loud voice making everyone hype and with that spirit everyone went to their work .
                                                                ....................
What will they find??
Will they find reality??
What will be next plan???
Stay tuned ....
Take care .....