A HEALTHY BREAK

Guys I've decided to make part two of this story .

Part two will come in April .

I've my exams going on . I'm 12th candidate . I know you all know but I'm again repeating . I hope you all love this book alot .

I want all of you to cheer me up and give me love . If anyone feels like I'm disturbing them by asking for help then I'm so sorry . I'm always thankful to everyone who helped me . I'm always grateful to all my viewers .

I know I'm alot irregular in uploading parts but trust me I'm gonna come with a new interesting part of this story . You all would love this part definitely , I guarantee it but please love my upcoming part .

If anyone have suggestions then kindly submit me those suggestions by messaging me or commenting .

You all wait for other authors book for months and months so I'm expecting the same patience but if anyone is so impatient then tell me I'll try to upload atleast two parts of the next part .

I'm seriously happy that you all are still with me
to give me support and encouragement. I hope
this day should come in every author's life . I'm so
lucky to have readers like you all guys . You supported
my first part of this book and kindly support the
second part too.........

Important NOTE - The name of lead male role was Beom Seok but I'll change it to Woo Seok as some of you readers asked me to change the name of the lead male role to be it's own real name . I changed it's name because I wanted to at that time .

My story views has been reached to 440+ please help me to reach till 1K . I'm keeping my hopes high from you because I know you'll do it.

 I'm keeping my hopes high from you because I know you'll do it

OR

G

uys these are my new posters of book , hope you like it . I decided to go with no picture of lead roles on poster as I wanted this aesthetic look . Hope you love it!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHICH COVER SHOULD I KEEP OR NOT!!!??

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 "𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡"{𝙋𝙩.𝟭} 🎉