12. THEY WERE INTO THEM

" Bro , I'm your soon to be brother in law . And I'm expert in these types of cases ." Kang said leaving him in shock .
" I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE , BYE!!!" He said running out of room .
" okay so everyone , LET'S CHEER UP AND GET TO THE MISSION !!!!" Fumiya said with a little loud voice making everyone hype and with that spirit everyone went to their work .

Next day , at 12 :00 am
" Hello Onee san , what happened ?" Fumiya replied knowing that the call was from known number . It was Ji Ah.

( Onee san - elder sister in Japanese)

" Actually this is one of your relative's phone , your number is in emergency list and she got into accident ." A lady with tender voice with tint of worrisome said
" W-what?? Which hospital??" Fumiya directly tugged to point .
" Seoul National hospital." She replied shortly and continued
" Actually she has been inside operation theatre for 2 hours . She is still unconscious . Please come fast , we need to fill up formalities." That woman said in kind tone .
" Yes , I'm coming." Fumiya replied hurriedly

Fumiya grabbed car key and ran to hospital without telling anyone. Kang was confused to see him in worried state . Mr. Kim was with others discussing about business and they were confused too.
They decided to ask him when he comes back.

Soon he reached hospital. He went to receptionist and asked about Lee ji Ah . He went there in hurry .
" Excuse me , are you Mr. Fumiya?" The woman with surgery coat replied .
" Yes , where's my sister??" He asked being in miserable state.
"She's in ICU and you can meet her after 3 hours. Her condition is tender and she might have memory loss . It's 50 - 50 chances whether she'll have memory loss or not . "
" W-Who are you?" Fumiya asked her being unknown of her completely.
" Oh , sorry I forgot to introduce myself . I'm Doctor Yoo jung . I'm incharge of your patient . She'll get okay soon but she should be under strict care . Her leg is fractured completely . She should use wheelchair and moreover she'll need physiotherapy . Until she's here in hospital I'll work everyday on her . She'll get discharge after 2 - 3 weeks ."

" I understood , mam . Thank you ." Fumiya said in monochromatic tone . Like he was stunned by all information at one time .

" And yes , let's go to my cabin cause we need to complete process , and I need to give you alot information about patient. "

After that Yoo jung lead him to her cabin . They discussed about Ji Ah . Those discussions were eating mind Fumiya's mind and giving him goosebumps . He imagined how horrible that accident was . It was enough dangerous to kill a person if that person don't get any treatment on right time. Fumiya was shivering internally .
All time he was thinking about how he should tell about this to his parents .

After a long discussion , he continued his steps towards his sister's room , suddenly he got call and he stopped to attend the call .

" Hello , did you like my surprise ? " A shrill yet evil-bitter voice from other side was reached to Fumiya's ears .
" W-Who is this?? What are you talking about??" Fumiya said quickly .
" Your sister escaped from the death , well I never planned to hurt her this much but it was just like slipped from hand type of matter . It is just a trailer , whole movie is coming . You did very wrong thing by making my son against me." With that the person other side cut the call without letting Fumiya reply .

Fumiya himself was not able to understand what was happening . He was numb . He tried to gather himself and understand what is happening . He stood for almost 10 min outside ICU room . Then something clicked in his mind and his eyes widened .

" His son ? Against him ? I did wrong ? Wait!?! Is he Mr. Ahn? His son means Ahn Hyo Seop?? I'm getting clues , I need to talk out this with him . First let me check on Onee san ."
With that he left for her . He checked on her and immediately called Chang Wook .