35 . EOMMA

" W-What ? .......... Please kill me . I don't have any will to live ." He said with a long pause . He was now frozen looking at his foot .

" No , you won't be killed . You've to meet your mom . I've promised her . And I'm not evil  like you who'll kill family for revenge ." I said and went to a side where some iron rods were placed .

Grabbing the iron rod I chuckled at myself when I said I'm not evil .
I'm the only evil .
I'm the devil in disguise which becomes a soft person for his only queen .

Now there are few shots and story is coming to end .

Beom Seok POV

I woke up from my deep slumber . Little did I know that some small figure must be hugging me and sleeping peacefully .
But when I woke up I found nobody . I searched for her .
She wasn't in kitchen , she wasn't in room , she wasn't drawing room ......
In short she wasn't anywhere in this house . What the hell ? Where did she go ?
I should check at her house . As I washed my face and grabbed my coat to go to her house , I heard a door clicking sound .

There was she . For some minutes I felt like she went somewhere else along with my life .

" Oh , you woke up ?" She asked me with huge smile and coming towards me basically for a hug .

But I stopped her and said ,
" Where were you ? " I asked her sternly .

" There is new bakery opened just steps away from our apartments . And I thought trying croissants as you always eat that boring toast ." She said with a pout .
She knows how to make me weak infront of her .
Now I can't keep up my strong gaze on her which has become soft as soon as she showed her pout .

" Okay . I'll be back in a min . Looks like you've gotten ready . But clothes ? " I said as I noticed her clothes which were similar somehow .

" Actually when I went to your cupboard , I saw a suitcase in which these clothes were kept . And this oversized one fitted me so I thought of wearing it as I liked so much . Wait !! Are you upset that I touched your things without telling you ? Is this your ex's clothes ?" She asked being worried .

"No , they are not . They are my sister's clothes . Indeed you've same personality like her so they look the best on you . But you've done a mistake too . You touched someone's thing without asking so I guess there is punishment ." I said mocking her but initially I was truly emotional .

" No , you can't punish me right ?" She said acting cute and clinging on me which absolutely made me laugh like an idiot and scratch my neck and hug her back .

"Now , go fast . Be ready in 10 minutes. We've to go college together ." She said and I too went to get ready .

I came in just 15 minutes .
" You're 5 minutes late . Now you've done mistake too so now we're equal ." She said cheekily .

We sat to eat and we were chitchatting in middle . But her one question made me stop eating ,

"BTW where were you last night ? When I woke up to drink water you were no where to be found . So I asked your secretary and he said he didn't know and he will find out . After some time your secretary told me that you were in company ."

" A-Ah yes . Actually there was a emergency . " the flashback in front of my eyes .

The way I've beaten up him . He won't forget . I need to get ready fast . And need to lie for not coming college with her .
I need to go los Angeles as fast as I can with Fumiya .

" It's just one year and after that I'll join you too . So no more stress ." She said showing her gummy smile and standing up to keep her plates in sink .