7 . CALMNESS OR A UPCOMING DISASTER

At afternoon .

Author POV

Every one was sitting in giant drawing room , waiting for the guest who were arriving .
As soon as the horn honked every one got alert .

The foot steps were heard to be coming closer .
Finally they became loud and suddenly stopped .
"Hello , hyung!! We really needed you at this point ." Mr. Kim said .
Fumiya shot up his head and glared to the person who was mentioned as hyung .
He was surprised .
He was super astonished .
He never expected this person here .

Fumiya pov
What the hell?! What in this world he's here? It may seem rude , but he ? I'm astonished , I'm not mocking but . What is going on ? And why is he calling him hyung?
What is Mr. Song doing here?? . Well wait!!!!! What is Song Kang doing here?? .
The hell!!!!
He's surely dead today for not receiving my calls and not informing me in these days .
" Hello , I know , You both can't do a single thing without me . You are still my juniors though ." Mr. Song said .
"Oh , hey there , Fumiya ! You look quite surprised . " Kang said mocking me .
" Well you see I'm . And moreover I need to talk to you something very important and you've lone to pay though. " I said in quite threatening voice .

Author POV

" I said no means no darling. " Mrs . Song entered while shooting some glares on her daughter .
" Eomma , you know what ? I really love appa more than you ." ??? Said
" I know Sejeong , you love me more than your mom . " Mr. Song said .
" Oh wait!!! Don't tell me that she's that Sejeong with whom I used to fight alot when we're children ." Fumiya exclaimed
" Yes , yes , I'm that Sejeong . " she said being proud of herself .
" You're still same . Didn't even change a bit .I pity him ." Fumiya said pointing towards Kang .
" W-what?!! Are yo-.." Kang cut off her sentence .
" Oh yes , I pity myself too , for living with this dyne ." Kang said nagging about her .
" Ah , you know what I'm understanding your pain . Ji Ah noona also has the same attitude thingy with her ." Fumiya said nonchantly .
They were bickering all the time . Looking at their childishness , everyone sighed and went to their respective room while Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim directed Mr. Song and Mrs. Song to their room .
Only Sosei was their . She was looking at Fumiya . Staring lovingly more than looking .

Sosei pov
He looks so happy , in these two days I have never seen him smiling like this .
The way he is laughing , I hope this smiles , giggles , and all happiness be with him even if he's at worst part of his life .
Suddenly when they were bickering , he looked at me , he came to me .
" Well , Mrs. Soon to be mine , why are smiling like an idiot??" He said hugging my waist .
" Umm - nothing , I am just happy that you got your friend back . And what-what ar-are y-you doing?? Someone might see u-us..." I replied being shy under his influence and trying to free myself from his firm grips of veiny arms .
" Then , let them see . What happened? Do have problem?? Or you don't like me touching you??? Hmmmm.... okay .... I understand . I'll leave now ." He said taking my shyness seriously and leaving me while going somewhere .
But I quickly grabbed his arms , kept them on my waist as it was and hugged him .
During my bravery process he looked calm like he knew I would do this if he says something like this .
" Mrs. Shy , aren't you shy now?? Well I think I should give you a reward for your bravery ." He said breaking our hug and coming close to my lips .
" OH MY GOODNESS , WHY IN THIS HOLY WORLD AM I WATCHING IT??!!! Go and get room , mind not being like this in public places . Let's go and get us a room ." Both sister and brother said in unison
But shit , we missed it because of someone else's presence .
I got shy and I hid my face in his embrace .
" It's okay , baby !" I heard him consoling me .

Author POV

At night , 8:00 pm

Everyone had their dinner , now everyone was sitting in giant drawing room as it was gonna be the important day . The reason why they are here .
" I know I've taken this decision hurriedly but I guess whatever I and doing is best for you all. " Mr. Kim said looking at group of young people .
" I've decided that Sosei will marry with Fumiya ." As soon as he completed his sentence , he got unexpected reaction .
Fumiya and Sosei were happy beyond the horizon , they quickly hugged each other and tears of joy were oozing out of their eyes .
" I thought , you would decline me , guess you liked my proposal ." Mr . Kim said this to Sosei ,.
" A-appa- , actually I wanted to tell you something . Me and Fumiya have been in relationship since one week , we even though about talking about us to you all . Actually , I'm happy we're gonna marry but I want to marry little bit late . Like after 2-3 months . We just got into relationship , I just don't want to hurry . " Sosei said
" I think she's right . Even though I am willing to hurry things but I want to respect her decision over me . So I am into Sosei's decision . " Fumiya said supporting her .
" As you say , cause you both have to spend your life and moreover I'm happy that you both have mutual understanding. And who wouldn't want a beautiful daughter in law like my Sosei ." Mrs. Takahashi said . Sosei hugged him .
" no one loves me ." Fumiya said faking his tears and cute pout .
" My son is not less than her . He's as good as her . Come here my son , I do love you ." Mrs . Kim said taking him in his motherly embrace.
" Eommaaaaaa!!!!! Whyyyyy?!!!" Bum shouted almost tearing everyone's eardrum . "
" Well , son Don't worry , I'm here as your father , and we all are family ." Mr. Kim said .
" And if he shouts on you and troubles you then come to me , we both will make him regret . " Mr. Takahashi said laughing , making everyone happily giggle .
" And moreover , I'm here to care for you too , then why them?? " Mrs. Song said gaining bum's attention .
" Eomma you're mine!!!" Kang and Sejeong said in unison .
" But now she's mine !!!!" Bum said going to Mrs. Song and hugging her .
Everyone was busy chit-chatting and discussing about how to spend some good days .
And they were happy .

But ,
One person was so quiet , he was there but didn't take part in that discussion .
He was Mr. Song .
His body was present but his mind was in another world .
He looked at everyone and then again started his chain of thoughts....
A question was ringing in his mind again and again
" Is this a permanent calmness or calmness before disaster ?"
.....................
What will happen???
Will the query of Mr. Song become true??
Will they face any big problem?
Stay tuned .....
Take care......