8 . HINT

Author pov

" WHAT ?!!! Are you sure?!!! " A young lady screamed in joy .
" How can you decide my soon to be sister in law without me ?!!! , I'm so sad and disappointed!!!" She continued
" Baby!!!! It was just a decision and moreover you've to every preparation and we're not gonna leave you easily from doing preparation even if you say that you're tired ." Her mother said almost ordering her .
" EOMMA!!!! Wait till I come there , I'll not leave that little punk for hiding his fiance from me for almost 1 and half years!!!!" That young lady said in humourous but dangerous tone .
"Yes , come and shout on him very well . Cause yesterday they both told us that they were dating since a week . " Her mom replied her .
" Ohh Ohk mom , I'll keep my phone now cause I've alot of work and I've to reach there before 8 as you said , so love you mom , bye!" She quickly cut her phone without even letting her mom reply .
She started continuing her work .
" So basically , legal department can handle this documentary side?! Right?" She said sipping her coffee .
" Yeah , but mam we need a lawyer cause this seems easy but it has complicated process and it is connected with Kim enterprises ." Her employee replied .
" Well then we sho- ..." A man who was well dressed , having chanel shoes with cup of coffee in his hand entered while breaking the sentence of her .
" Well , Miss Ji Ah , I think I can help you and mam sorry for entering in your cabin without knocking ." The person entered said in dramatic way .
" Oh Well , I know you can help and I was about to call you Mr . Ji Chang Wook ." Ji Ah replied .
And they continued .......

At 7:45 , in Kim's Mansion .

Fumiya was walking through hallway as his mom called him .
" BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Someone made Fumiya scared .
He was holding phone in his hand but in second he threw that phone and started to grab something to hit .

Fumiya pov

I was walking through hallway and someone made me scared without looking who it was I started to find something to hit .
But one hand stopped me and I looked at that person which made my jaw drop on the floor .
" Ji Ah Nonna !!!!! You?!!!! Here?!!!!! How?!!! When??!!!!! Why?!!! " I asked her being completely shock .
" Wait a min , how can you say ' why?!! ' ?? Who the hell give you that right ? You're being naughty day by day , Let me teach a you lesson!!!! COME HERE!!!!" Ji Ah noona said taking my ear in her hand .
" Ah ahhhh Noona sorry , I just , I -I - ahhhh ..." I was shouting as hell but someone made us separate and I was quite shocked to see the person moreover her reaction .
" Hey young lady , who are you?! And why are trying to hurt my boyfriend ?? Oh wait are you trying to hit on him by being brave???? If that so then back off he's taken ." Sosei said being a brave person .
" Well , miss little height  , I'm not interested to make this chimpanzee my bf , and second thing I do have right to hurt him cause I'm his sister . ' Ji Ah ' " .
As soon as she completed her statement Sosei backed off little and said ,
" Oh so you're Ji Ah Unnie !!!! Then I don't have any problem , punish him very well , he has became very naughty these days . And sorry for my rude behaviour . Bye Unnie , bye Fumiya ."
" it's okay sister in law , I'm happy that you both are possesive for each other . And yes I'll punish him very well ."
" how can you say this baby?!!! Please Sosei Don't leave me with this dyne ?!!!!! BABY!!!!!!" Fumiya said his last words but his sister grabbed him somewhere to give him punishment .

Author POV

They enjoyed alot that day . Laughed alot . Everything was going well .
At night they went to sleep in their room but Fumiya used to sleep with Sosei as he was genuinely caring for her . She liked his caring .

At morning 8 am .
Author POV
" I WANT TO MEET HER!!!!! FUCKING I'M THE COO OF HER COMPANY!!!!!!
GO AND ASK HER " He literally shouted almost from his lungs .
" Chang Wook!!!!! what are you doing here?!! " Ji Ah said while running to the main gate of mansion as she was taking a tour around the mansion.
" I need to talk about very important thing . This is about your family and moreover about every body in this house ." He said
" okay let's go inside and talk about it in private before telling this to my parents ." Ji Ah said being little cautious .
" yeah , and take Fumiya and kang with you too ." He said as it was too much important .
As soon as they entered they saw bum in drawing room . Chang Wook again got shocked as seeing bum here was out of his expectations .
" Chang Wook , what are you doing here?!!" Bum said being as shocked as him .
" I'm coo and a lawyer of Miracle company . What about you?" He said as they shaked their hands .
" Nothing just handling appa's business and what brought you here bro?!!"
" Well , come along us I'll tell you." Chang Wook said dragging him .
" you Dumb asses !!!! Am I invisible to you?!!!" Ji Ah said making her existence real .
" So come along with us you old ahjumma." Bum said teasing her .

They gathered in Fumiya's room as Sosei was still sleeping . Her nightmares were coming in less proportions and she tried her well to be brave .

They started to talk about the information Chang Wook brought . They felt a lump in their throat . Listening to whole story , Fumiya's heart broke into millions of pieces .
Every body was feeling numb . Those tragedies made all of them have goosebumps on their body .
Fumiya was fuming in anger now . Everyone tried to calm him down .
After alot of discussion finally kang exposed one mere truth .
" I got it few days back that I was being followed and about my attempt of murder and I was investigating it by hiding it from my father but suddenly this shift took place and I had to stop it . But I guess we will get some proofs and real reasons behind it in Korea cause the core of this problem is Korea . We should investigate it on our ways without telling our parents moreover without telling Sosei ." Kang said
" Yes I do think so like that cause making her worry is like handling her a big problem . Moreover we do have all types of convenience to handle and if it gets out of hand them we will take their help." Ji Ah said agreeing to Kang .
" Don't worry about investigation , cause me and my friends will be here to help you all at any time ." Bum said having a little proud face .
" Don't tell me they are Seo In Guk and Soong joon ki !!!!" Chang Wook said being again surprised .
" Yes they are!!!! I will go with them to the Gangnam police station to find some legal information ." Bum said having a smirk on his face .
" I think we should tell Lomon and Hyun after some days cause I know how and when to tell them and take their help ." Finally the boss and the main lead " Fumiya Takahashi" said .
" Ohk as you say , captain!!!." Every body said and chuckled a bit .
" Now they need to prepare themselves . For the upcoming disaster. I got the game .
I got the HINT ." Fumiya said with a smirk on his face .
"So are you ready my team?!! " He said in a motivating tone
" YES SIR!!!!!" Everyone agreed with him .
                                                               ......................
What will be the next move of Fumiya and his team?!!!
What's the action coming?!!
Stay tuned,.....
Take care......