36 . DON'T LEAVE ME

" What the heck!!!!!!!!! How can you kill him ????? Only he knows where my mother is ?!!!!!"
With that I grabbed the gun in the shelf and shooted him right in his head .

Andrew was there but he couldn't do anything as he was injured too by my father's secretary .

I went in cabinet crew and asked them for first aid kit .

Author POV

" Fumiya , go and hide in that chamber . " Andrew came to me while sliding .
" No , I-I'll not . I'll save both of you . I just need my mom back . He k-knows where is she . Pilot!!!!"
He went to pilot's cabin .
" How many time will we take to land in Washington ? "
" It'll take almost 30 minutes sir . "
" Can't we go fast ? There is patient inside ." He said impatiently .
" We can but , it has risk . " pilot shuttered
" Okay , do as you can . But please be fast the patient is having heavy blood flow ."

Fumiya ran fast to the Beom Seok and Andrew .
"The holy shit !!!! How should I stop this blood flow ? " Fumiya was incredibly frustrated .
" A-Actually sir , I k-know how to g-give pre treatment . Should I t-try ?" One of the hostess said .
"Y-Y-Yeah , you can ." Fumiya said getting up and giving place to that nurse .

After alot of hard works , hostess maid the blood flow slower . But it wasn't stopping . About Andrew's injuries , they were not serious as like Beom Seok but it has need to get treatment . So that hostess helped Andrew too . Soon they reached the airport . As soon as the reached airport Fumiya took Beom Seok to hospital . Andrew was accompanying them . Fumiya tried to stop him but he didn't .

"I'll inform Kang . " with that Andrew asked one of their bodyguard to give him a phone .

On the other side .
Kang POV

Actually Sosei called me to pick up her as Beom Seok was in LA . So I was standing right infront of University gate and waiting for her .
" Oppa!!" I heard a loud cheerful voice knowing that it was Sosei .
"Let's go !!" I said and she hoped on .

But I got a call and as my mobile was connected to the tab attached in my car and I was driving so I decided to talk with speaker on .

" Hello , whose this ? " I asked .
" This is me Andrew . "
" W-What ? " I hesitated as he never called me often .
" Beom Seok is injured severely and we're in city hospital ...................." he told us everything .
But the next time I clicked that Sosei heard it too .
When I looked at her side she was tearing up . She had no voice to express what she was feeling .
I cut the call .

" L-L-LET'S GO TO HIM !!" I heard her scream and ran the engine fast.
We reached hospital . We asked receptionist. More than me she was looking alot tensed . Like someone has snatched her life . Someone has choked her to the death .

Sosei POV

As soon as I heard about Beom Seok's state , I wasn't in my right mind . I felt something inside me breaking apart . I felt lik I'm dying too . I've never lost anyone precious to me yet and I don't even want to . Please Beom Seok . Don't!!!!

You're my reason to live . The moment we've lived with together will be vain .
I want you .
I fucking want to be with you .
I want you in my fucking life .
We reached infront of the OT . The red light was still on .
But I noticed the figure which I hated the most . He was Fumiya. The anger raised in my body . I went to him and grabbed his collar .

" AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TIRED TO KILL HIM ?" I said as he achieved my slap too .

" You're making mis------" I again slapped him .