55

ALANA

We landed in Paris a while ago and now are in a lift, heading to the hotel room. This hotel is very fancy and extravagant, and all the people are very nice.

When we reach the room, the bellboy opens the door as another carries our bags. We enter the room and everything is so very beautiful.

I walk around and see that there is chocolates everywhere. When I make it to the bedroom, there are rose petals on the bed and towels shaped like swans. They are so pretty.

Looking around further, I see a shopping bag with a small card attached to it. I go closer and pick up the card to read it.

It says that it is for me, from mama. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. She did not mention this at all. I open the box that was inside the bag and a loud gasp echoes through the room at the contents.

It is another one of those net undergarments. What do these mean? Why do people keep giving them to me? Is this a really nice gift to give someone?

I quickly close the box and put it away into the bag. I do not get it.

"Alana, are you okay to stay here for an hour? I have something I need to take care of?" Ares asks behind me.

I turn around to face him. Wait what? He has to leave? But isn't a honeymoon supposed to be like a vacation. I just nod my head, trying not to sulk too much infront of him.

"Baby, I know I should stay here but this is important, I just need you to be alone for an hour, I will be back okay?" he asks me.

"Okay." I whisper, not looking at him. I hear him sigh and see his shoes appear in my sight. I feel him lift up my chin making me look at him. He sucks in a breath. "Your eyes will drive me crazy some day." he says.

"I will come back as soon as I can okay?" he asks. I nod. "Stay here, I have men posted outside if you need anything, but do not leave it's not safe, sí?" He asks again.

"Sí." I agree, still looking at him. His eyes seem to soften at me and he leans in, almost towards my lips but then he recoils and leaving a chaste kiss on my temple before he leaves.

I am left smiling and feeling my cheeks burning at his action.

ARES

As soon as we got to the hotel room in Paris, I got the call from my security team that someone was suspected following us. I had to leave my wife alone to go check in with Alessandro, my head of security as he alerted the systems.

I needed to make sure Alana is safe. That is my only priority. I hated leaving her, she looked upset but I had to, I do not want to tell her about this and freak her out. She gets scared very easily.

We decide that we will move into a safety house here in Paris where the security is better.

Once we make a game plan and set the appropriate security in place, I rush back to the hotel room.

ALANA

I am laying on the bed in the hotel room, reading my book. I reach the part where they have just come home from the club.

He slips off my lace panties and I feel myself become wetter. I feel his hands graze up my legs and he spreads them apart, exposing my p-

"Oh! My god!" I squeal, throwing the book in the air and jumping off the bed. "Oh my god." I whisper. What was that. Oh my god.

I feel my lower stomach clenching and a dull ache makes itself known in my... private area. Oh no.

What is going on.