104

ARES

I heave and gulp in as much air as I can at once, staring at my wife's sexy back, laid against the counter as she also breathes fast and hard. I have just finished pounding her beautiful body and she seems to be completely out of it with pleasure.

I flex my hips, still inside her earning a dazed, half conscious moan. She hasn't passed out thankfully.

That has happened before.

I slowly pull out, earning a low moan of protest, mixed with a hiss of pain from my delicate, small wife.

Now I feel guilty. I gently pull her up, scooping her up in my arms and carrying her out to the bed. I lay her down slowly, watching her eyes droop closed, a satisfied smile on her glowing face.

I regretfully leave her there for a minute, putting on my boxers then getting a towel and soaking it with hot water then wringing it out. I bring it back to where Alana lays, all her nude glory behold. I feel my cock stir and my chest rumbles with a scoff. How she can control my desire is astonishing.

I open her thighs gently, watching as her eyes flutter open and she lazily stares down at me between her legs. I start slowly cleaning her center that looks red and raw. It's the sexiest sight in the world.

As soon as the towel touches her she hisses, her hips bucking off the bed.

"Its so sensitive." She moans, tightly clutching my hand that held her leg open.

"I know baby, let me just clean you up, Ill be gentle." I promise her. I continue cleaning her up, then discard the towel to the floor. I place a kiss to the inside of each of her thighs, earning another small moan then lay down next to her as she presses her legs together.

"You make me crazy." I say to her, kissing her lips that are bright red and look chapped, possibly from all the screaming. She lazily scoffs, moving slightly closer to my chest as I pull her in.

"I was about to say that to you." she mumbles tiredly. "But I love it." she mumbles sleepily. I smile.

"I love you my little minx." I kiss her damp hair.

"I love you too." she says, finally giving in to slumber. I feel my chest tighten with the amount of love I have for this woman as I squeeze her tighter to me.

------------------

I wake up a few hours later, the time is now 10 in the morning. I look down at the lusciously nude woman in my arms, feeling the same feeling of love and pride fill my chest that always does when I look at her.

She is so beautiful, so perfect. So incredibly sexy. And she is mine. All of her is mine. Just like all of me is hers.

"I can feel you staring." She whispers, eyes still closed but a beautiful smile graces her lips. I chuckle at her adorable antics and lean down to kiss her as she opens her eyes. "Hi." she says when I pull away.

"Hi baby."

"That was.." she trails off, her cheeks and nose tinting red. "Unreal." she finishes. I smirk.

"Unreal is one word for it." I say. I look her over, her beautiful body glowing in the after math of her orgasmic bliss. I spot a light red bruise tainting the flawless skin of her upper arm. "Fuck." I quickly trace it with my finger, guilt taking over me.

"What?" she tries to peak at her arm.

"I fucking bruised your arm baby. Why didn't you say I was gripping you too hard?" I ask, my face feeling hot with guilt.

"I didn't realise you were, it's okay though, it doesn't hurt at all." She reassures.

"I went too far I was too rough. I forget you're fragile when I get blinded with lust. I shouldn't." I cuss under my breath.

"Ares it doesn't hurt, not at all, and I am not fragile, I can take it, I want it like that." she says, her tone surprising me. My eyes snap to hers and she blushes when she hears herself.

"Yeah?" I ask teasingly making her swat my arm.

"I mean it, I like when we do it like that, and I like when we're gentle." She says. "Well we're never gentle but you know. When its not as.."

"Animalistic?" I mock myself.

"Rough." she offers. I smile a little.

"Still I should know my own strength, and you're much smaller too." I brush back her hair.

"I don't like being coddled." She says. I raise an eyebrow. Her beautiful eyes roll. "During sex." she clearifies. "I can handle it babe, I promise and if theres anything I cant I will tell you." she promises

"Okay." I say, my eyes probably still unsure which makes her lean up and kiss me.

"Does not hurt I promise its just a tiny bruise." she reassures. I let it go for now, promising myself to be more careful with my precious little sheep.

"Ares?"

"Hmm?" I push her hair back.

"I love you." she says. My face softens and I smile.

"I love you more Alana." she smiles, a little giggle leaving her. I laugh.

"What?" I ask her giggling form.

"I like when you say my name like that, makes my tummy flutter." she tells me. I chuckle at my adorable wife, shaking my head. "Can we call Ace now? I miss him." She asks me.

"Ofcourse baby, I do too. I already spoke with Aaron, he's bringing him here around 11." I tell her. Alana smiles.

"I am so excited for him to see this house, I know he will absolutely love it." she squeals. "We should take him swimming!" She says excitedly.

"Sí we will." I kiss her lips. "Let's get dressed yeah?" I ask her, standing up and helping her up aswell.

"Yes-" she stops with a hiss.

"What?" I ask in alarm.

"My- You know. Hurts." she tells me. I marvel at how we can have unspeakably rough sex and my sweet wife still doesn't have the courage to say the word.

"Your pussy?" I ask making her shriek and hit my bare stomach as I stand before her still sitting form.

"Yes." she says pointedly. "But don't say that so casually." she widens her eyes. I can't help the chuckle I release.

"Babygirl you were bent over the counter, taking me from behind mere hours ago, I think we can say pussy." I smirk when her face flushes darker in shade.

"Stop!" she hisses. "Carry me to the bathroom." she says, reaching out her arms like a child. I smile shaking my head, but of of course comply.