79

ARES

4 months later.

I wake up to the light shining brightly into my eyes and I sigh, sleep leaving my eyes.

I frown when I don't feel the usual light weight of my wife in my arms. I open my eyes to find her not in bed. My pulse quickens but I immediately sigh in relief when I see her sitting on the couch, reading.

"Baby why are you up so early?" I ask her, groaning.

"I had to throw up, why else." she sighs.

My shy little wife has definitely become edgy over the course of her pregnancy, it's actually quite entertaining to see.

I get out of bed, walking over to her, kissing her head then going into the bathroom. I do my business, brush my teeth and wash my face before walking out again to go sit infront of her.

She's glowing, looking sexy as always in her silk nightgown and her bump now prominently showing, she's my whole world and I am the luckiest fucker to have her. And the dumbest to have almost lost her.

But that wont ever happen again.

"Put on some clothes Ares." She mumbles, looking at my bare torso, in nothing but my pajama bottoms, then back at her book, then back at me. I smirk.

"Why baby? Am I distracting you?" I ask her.

"Don't try to be cute, I'm mad at you." she scowls. I can't help but smile at how adorable she is.

"Really? Well you weren't mad till you fell asleep in my arms last night, after I poun-"

"Okay!" she says loudly, her cheeks flushing bright red, cutting me off. I smirk. "I'm mad," she starts, glaring, "because you won't let me do anything. I get so bored, you don't even let me go into the kitchen." she huffs.

"Baby, you're pregnant, and you're so little compared to the growing bump. And please don't cry but you're a little clumsy at times." I say, teeth clenched, afraid I would hurt her feelings.

I see her eyes gloss over and curse under my breath.

"Well okay then, why don't you go have a baby with a super model. You know so they can cat-walk a freakin' baby bump for you!" she says loudly, slamming her book shut. Fuck.

"gattina, I love your adorable ways okay? I quite enjoy your little waddle. I wasn't trying to be offensive." I tell her. She just huffs, looking down at her fiddling hands. I see a few tear drops fall onto her hands.

"Oh baby I am sorry, please forgive me, sí?" I pull her onto my lap rubbing her back up and down. She usually loves that. "I'll get you so much panda express and all the chocolate you want." I try to bribe her, which makes her cuddle closer.

She softly sobs for a while, hiding her face into my neck.

"Mi dispiace, poca pecora." I whisper, kissing her hair.
(Im sorry little sheep)

"Please stop crying baby, you know it pains me to see you cry." I groan. God I am the dumbest person on the planet.

"Well Im sorry! It's hard to stop once I start." she whines. I stroke her bump in understanding. "I already forgave you when you promised me food and chocolate." she sniffles. "And donuts." she adds with a hiccup.

"I didn't say donuts-" she looks up to scowl at me. "But I was just going to say, let's get doughnuts." I say. Dio, this girl is scary. She smiles.

"You know, you're right, I totally think the bump makes me loose balance sometimes." she tells me adorably, her eyes widening for effect. I give her lips a kiss.