57

WARNING: 
There are some sexual themes in this chapter, read ar your own risk.

ALANA

Ares has been busy on his phone for about a half hour now. I have managed to change, wash my face and even put on some creams mama had advised I should get.

I have nothing to do, I am so bored. Thoughts of my Father plague my mind making me frown.

I could read my book! I have been thinking about how that part would end. Should I read it? What if that strange tingling feeling comes back? It took forever to go away.

I did bring two other books. And my sketchbook. But I can't not finish a book. It must be important to the plot or it wouldn't be in there.

I walk over to my bag, decided that I will be reading the book. I lay down in bed, covering my legs with the duvet because the silk kept riding up. Opening the book, I turn it to the page I left off on, starting on the line I last read.

The more I read through the pages, the more descriptive and carnal the text got. I felt my legs involuntarily clench together, as the tingling now turned into a throbbing that spread to my now corrupted mind.

"Are we gonna have sex, Parker?" she asks her lover as he sucks harshly on her neck.

Sex?

My mind races with the possibilities and unexplored ideas that are being described, I feel my body squirm with need but I do not know what it is in the need of.

She was wearing net underwear that he took off of her. I gasped as the pieces fall into place in my head.

People do sex! Couples do sex. Sex is this. Seeing me naked. Is sex?

Well perhaps not all the pieces have aligned. I still draw blanks in the places where I need the most answers.

Ares! I'll bet he knows everything!

I jump off the bed, running to find my answers.

ARES

We are still being followed, the threat was detected at the hotel just before we left and I just finished dealing with it over the phone when my wife comes waddling in, all her silk nightgown glory behold.

"You okay gattina?" I ask, taking in her huffing form, her cheeks flushed and her eyes dilated. She looks like she did this evening when we kissed.

"I have to ask you a very important question." she says breathlessly walking over to where I am sitting on the couch.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask, pushing her hair back as she scoots in closer to me, her eyes looking wild.

"What's sex?" She blurts out.

I choke on my own spit, my eyes widening.

What the fuck. What the fuck.

"Where did you hear that word Alana?"

"I was reading a book and they are about to do it. Do sex." she says. "I don't get what it is. Can you tell me?" she asks. Innocence radiates off her as she looks like a temptation from the heavens, her body adorned in delicate silk making her look like an angel.

Do sex. Fucking Christ.

"Baby, I don't." I pause. Perhaps for the first time in my life I am rendered speechless.

"You don't know?" she frowns her disappointment. "Maybe I can find someone else who does." she mumbles, going to stand up but I tug her back down.

"No- Alana you can't ask just anyone about that, it's more of a private matter." I try to explain. "I know what it is but I am not sure you should, you're too innocent it would be wrong to corrupt your mind like that." I elaborate.

"Why?" She asks. "Just tell me? I can google it!" She jumps up but I pull her back down.

"No." I sigh. Fuck. "Fine I will tell you. But you have to know that you forced me." I say. A wide grin spreads across her face and she eagerly nods, shifting closer to me.

"Okay yes." she grins.

"Sex is something that happens between a man and a woman." I start. Fuck how do I explain this.

"Yes they see each other naked, right?" she asks. I groan.

"Yes but something else also happens."

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Well, you," I stop myself. What the fuck do I say?

"Whaat?" she whines. Christ.

"It's more of a showing thing than a telling thing gattina, I have no idea how to put it in words." I say exasperatedly.

"Then show me." She says. My breath hitches. "We are married, the people in the book are not even married and they do it." she tells me.

"What the fuck kind of book is this."

"I know, I have never read one that described sex. Perhaps the books in your library are newer than ours." She says. "So, will you show me?" She asks hopefully.

"Alana, you don't understand, sex is an act of intimacy that you can't just do with anyone, especially your first time, it should be with someone you love and trust." I try to explain. That sounds so soppy it's disgusting.

But in her case it is true.

"Have you done it?" she asks. Oh fuck.

"Yes." I reply. Her face falls. Her eyes become less sparkly, her enthusiasm dampened.

"Oh." she whispers. There is silence for a few minutes before she looks back up at me. "Im going to go to bed." she says, her voice low and sad. I nod, not knowing what I had said that upset her like that.

I watch her delectable little body walk away in that silk nightgown as I look down to see my second hard on for the day.

Another cold shower it is.