56

ARES

"Can I kiss you here." I ask tracing her bottom lip with my thumb, making her eagerly nod, her breathing quickening audibly.

I lean in, crashing my lips to hers with an animalistic growl. A whimper comes from her as she tries to keep up with me.

"Kiss me back baby, just do what Im doing." I say, pulling back for only a second before going back to kiss those addicting lips. I go slower now, allowing her to copy my lips.

Soon she starts moving her lips against mine in an inexperienced manner making me groan at her intoxicating antics. I pull her closer by her small waist, pushing our bodies together. Her hands quickly reach out, grabbing my suit jacket to steady herself.

I feel her try to breathe hard through her nose, desperately. She can't breathe.

I pull back, detaching our lips. I look down at Alana to see her looking completely dazed. Her eyes look dilated, darker, her lips swollen and her cheeks flushed red as she gulps in air.

"Can we do it again." she asks innocently licking her lips breathlessly. Her soft voice shoots right down to my dick making me groan.

"Baby youre out of breath, we should take a break okay?" I ask her, I can't promise holding back if I kiss her like that again.

She frowns at me but nods. I lean in, pressing a firm kiss on her lips. When I pull back she's smiling again.

"You liked that, sí?" I ask her, pushing her hair back. She eagerly nods grinning like a cat.

"Yes, I did not know kissing could become so intense. Is this what making out is?" She asks, her big innocence filled eyes questioning. I groan.

"Sí baby, how do you know what that is?"

"Well in my book they go the club and then they come back and they're making out then-" she stops talking, sucking in a breath, her eyes widening.

"Then?" I ask.

"N-nothing, I um, can I fix my lipstick before we go?" she asks hurriedly. I nod and she quickly walks away to the vanity. "Um Ares?" I turn to my wife who is sitting on the bench and raise an eyebrow.

"Your gun is a little noticeable in your pants, it was even pressing against me." she tells me, her eyes shining with innocence.

"My gun?" I ask, looking down to see my bulge in the front of my pants. Oh fuck.

"Mhm, don't you usually keep it in the back?" she asks while applying her lipstick.

"Sí, I will fix it now." I groan, walking out towards the living room. I readjust my little problem, cursing at the discomfort.

I hear the clicking of heels and turn around to see my small wife walking towards me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Sí." she smiles shyly. I wrap my arm around her small waist, my hand resting on her hip. "I've never been to a restaurant." She mentions as we walk through the hallway to the elevator.

"That's outrageous." I shake my head, pulling her in tighter.

We make it to the lobby but my phone rings in the middle, it's Alessandro I have to take this.

"Alana, I have to take this, stay here just a minute sí?" I tell her. She nods. I tell the two guards to stay with her then walk far away so she can't hear me as I take the call.

ALANA

I watch Ares walk away and soon disappear around the corner. I sigh, looking around the pretty lobby when the bone chilling voice addresses me.

"Alana." I freeze, turning towards the source of the voice. I feel my hands tremble at the sight of Father. He looks even more scary with a scar running down the side of his face.

The guards step infront of him, pushing him back as he tries to step closer to me.

"She's my daughter you imbeciles, move." he seethes at them, making me more scared at his approaching anger. "Alana, am I not your Father?" he asks forcefully, looking into my eyes. I nod quickly, fear creeping into my bones.

They let him go and he walks closer with a chilling smirk that makes me cower back in fear.

"I see your husband lets you dress like a slut." he seethes. I flinch at his sharp tone, my breathing becomes heavier.

"What the fuck is going on here." I hear my husband's voice thunder and father is yanked back by his jacket. "I thought I told you to never speak to my wife again, Colombo. Get the fuck out of here before I blow your brains out like I wanted to before she saved your pathetic life." Ares seethes making Father run away as soon as he lets go.

"Are you hurt?" he asks hurriedly, looking me over.

"I am fine he was-"

"Did. he. hurt. you?" he emphasizes each word. "I shouldn't have listened to you I should fucking killed him-"

I cut him off by hugging him tightly, going on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thankyou." I whisper. I remember crying so hard the day I asked him to let my father go, I cried because I thought he didn't care about me or what I asked. But he does. He let him go, just because I asked him.

I feel his arms wrap around me aswell making me smile. I pull away to look at him. He still looks angry, and theres traces of worry.

"Let's go to dinner." he says, looking away from me. I frown but nod anyway.

I am so excited to have this dinner with him. It's a date like in the books. What real couples do.

"Are you sure you're okay? We can just eat in." he asks me as we settle into our seats at the restaurant.

"I promise I am." I tell him.

"Alright." he says, running a hand through his hair as the waiter approaches.

~

After a quite dinner, we get in a car that takes us to a very beautiful house on top of a hill. It is in a very secluded spot but very pretty nonetheless.

Ares walks infront of me because of my slow steps as I admire the house. It's so quiet and serene here. I always thought living alone in a secluded place would be nice.

"Alana, come." I hear his voice echo from the staircase so I scurry along, following him up the steps while he uses his phone.

We enter a large bedroom with a vanity and a big bed in the middle. The bed is odd because it is raised in the middle of the floor with steps leading up to it.

"The bed is so odd." I think out loud.

"Yeah." Ares says, half paying attention to me, half to his phone. "I have to take this call I will be right back." He says, walking away.

I have this feeling that he's hiding something from me. Like he doesn't want to tell me something. I just hope it's nothing bad.