111

ARES

The ambulance arrived right when Alana closed her eyes. They hooked her up to the machines and we took her to the hospital.

They ran tests and found that the psycho gave her a syringe full of antipsychotics. Probably her own. They were strong medication so they made Alana dizzy and eventually unconscious but nothing serious is wrong. And they didn't hurt the baby.

My wife is now safe and sound, sleeping peacefully in our bed. I made the decision to transfer her home even though she hadn't regained consciousness yet.

But the doctor said she is essentially just asleep, and I wanted her to wake up comfortable, in her own room in her house. So after I had them thoroughly check that both her and our baby were perfect, I brought her home.

I stroke her delicate hand gently, looking at her angelic face. I cannot believe she's pregnant again. She's giving me another baby. I have never given anything even close to the amount of special things she has given me.

She has created half of my world. And she is the other half. I would be nowhere without her. My life is Alana. She is my everything.

I squeeze her hand, an unconscious action, thinking back to when she was hurt. God I never want to be in that position again. I never want to have Alana in my arms, hurt, not knowing what will happen next.

She's never leaving my sight again.

----------------------------

I feel squirming under my arm, making me open my eyes and then quickly sit up, to make sure Alana is okay.

I glance at the time to see it is now 8 in the morning.

"Ares." She mumbles sleepily, her arm reaching out to touch my face. Her fingers feel around my face making me smile, and lightly nip at her finger thats near my mouth making her shriek.

"Hey!" she scolds, tiredly, her voice soft. I sigh at the sight of her eyes, open, here. Bright.

"Hi my love." I lean down, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Dis that really happen." she winces, looking up at the ceiling and cringing.

"Afraid so." I brush her hair back.

"God Im sorry I am always putting us in these positions-"

"Absolutely not, I am not even acknowledging any crazy talk." I dismiss. "All that I care about is that you are okay. And so is he." I spread my large hand over her stomach, covering most if it. Alana looks at me with surprised eyes.

"The baby! Is he okay? I- I completely spaced I should've asked before she frowns but I stop her with a kiss.

"He's fine. Perfect. And you just woke up, its okay." I stroke her tummy.

"We don't know that it's a he." she whispers.

"I have a strong feeling." I smirk. "You're pregnant." I look into her eyes that soften.

"Yes I am. I am almost 4 months along." she says, ny eyebrows shoot up in surprise. How did I not know.

"4 months?" I ask, my voice surprised.

"I suspected something was off a few months ago. I was so busy and you were even more busy, and when the gut feeling came last month, I uh." she nervously looks down playing with her hands. "I looked at you that night when you came home. You looked exhausted. And I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I put off confirming it. I sort of knew, I hadn't gotten my period in months-"

"Fuck really?" I ask her. Guilt takes over me. I always keep track of her period. I try to make it easy on her and it had completely skipped my mind entirely for so many months. I run a hand through my hair stressfully. "Baby Im sorry I shouldn've known, I don't know why I didn't notice anything-"

"No Ares dont do that, I deliberately tried to keep it from you, and you were busy with something more important." she leans in so I peck her on lips.

"Absolutely nothing is more important than you and Ace. Everything, and I mean everything, comes second to my family." I kiss her again. Alana smiles.

"I was scared." She whispers when we're close enough that her lowest of voices can be heard by only me. My chest tightens.

"I know baby. Im so sorry." I hug her making her bury her face in my chest. "Please never leave the estates without me or atleast 4 men at all times. We have to be extra careful, I never want you in that position again." I say, my tone deep.

"I won't. I realised my mistake as soon as I left but it was too late and I just thought, what's the worse that could happen." she huffs. "How was Ace? Did he know something was wrong?" she mumbles into my chest.

Fuck. I promised Ace his mom would tuck him in. Fuck.

"Uh, yeah he figured something was off he kept asking about you. I just told him I had to go get you." I tell her.

"Okay." she says softly. "How is this baby? Did the doctor what she injected me with." Alana now sits up to face me again. I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Antipsychotics. He said they weren't the worst kind so they were easy to wash down with IV. The baby is fine, they ran tests, did an ultrasound. The baby looked, well like a lump. Just like Ace." I snicker. Alana's eyes sparkle.

"You saw the baby before I did." she says.

"Really?"

"Yep, I haven't seen an ultrasound yet, I have to schedule one with Dr. Briar." she says. "Thankyou for always saving me." she says.

"Nothing else I would do for the rest of my life." I wink making her laugh, then squeals when I push her onto her back.

AN:

Muahahahhaha. 😏

I know I scared everyone but comeon guys Im not that mean.

hehe byeee