60

WARNING: 
Sexual themes and descriptive mentions of acts of sexual activity in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

ALANA

"I want to do it." I tell him, his eyes widen.

"Baby-"

"No I really do. I understand what I would be giving up. But you're my husband and who else would take it?" I say.

"No one would fucking dare." he seethes.

"See? It will happen sometime, why are we putting ourselves through not doing sex when we can?" I ask him. "Please Ares I ache." I tell him. "It's so tingly down there and I know you can fix it just please." I whine. "If you dont do it I will find someone else-"

I squeal as he grabs my legs pulling them till I am laying on my back.

"W-what-"

Ares growls, climbing over to me, kissing me hard on the lips. I kiss him back my hips bucking up on their own.

ARES

My little wife whimpers as I attack her lips, grasping her jaw.

"Don't ever fucking talk about someone else touching you." I growl, kissing down to her neck. Alana moans, squirming under me.

Something primal takes over me and I cant stop myself from devouring her untainted, smooth skin. I want to mark her as mine, so she can never speak about anyone else. I want to satisfy my horny little wife till she can't fucking walk.

"Ares." she moans when I suck a new, particularly sensitive spot on her neck. I sit onto my knees, towering over her shivering body, watching her writhe under me turns me on to no end.

"I am going to fuck you so hard." I growl, making her eyes widen and her legs clamp shut.

I smirk, prying open her legs and ripping her panties off. Alana screams in surprise.

"Are you sure gattina? I am not stopping for anything once I begin." I warn.

"Please Ares, please." she sobs, her begging going straight to my cock. I caress the smooth skin on her flat stomach, trailing my fingers to her untouched little pussy. I groan at the sight.

I touch her little clit making her scream out in surprise. Smirking, I rub the wet bundle of nerves and she starts crying out her approval.

"Ah yes!" Her moans of pleasure make my cock throb in the anticipation of being the cause of her beautiful moans.

I warm up her virgin pussy for my cock. I know it will be a tight fit, but I couldn't stop now if a bomb hit here.

I slowly put a finger into her tight opening and it causes her to scream, her hips raising off the bed as her first ever orgasm rocks through her body.

She slumps down, tired from the intense orgasmic feeling. I slowly take my hand away from her, making her whimper and buck her hips at the loss of touch.

I chuckle darkly, stripping down to my boxers, as I watch her stare at the bulge.

"W-why is it strained like that?" she asks me. Her big, innocent eyes questioning. I smirk.

"It's trying to contain my hard cock." I tell her.

"Your what?" I groan. I can never ruin this girl's innocence. She will forever remain pure.

"My dick baby, it is what I will put inside you. That is sex." I tell her.

I watch her eyes widen.

"Like you did with your finger?"

"Sí, but my cock is much, much bigger than my finger." I tell her, walking closer to the bed. As if natural instinct, Alana shifts her body, putting her feet on the floor, now sitting facing me, looking up at me, face level with my cock.

"How much bigger? Your finger f-felt, so good." She whsipers, her shy nature taking over as her already flushed cheeks tint red even more.

"Yeah? How good?" I ask, lifting her face up with my hand to make her look at me.

"D-don't make me say it again." she says, biting her lip. I pull her lower lip from her teeths imprisonment, smiling at how she manages to be this cute while we are doing something dirty. "C-can I see it?" She asks me, looking down at the bulge infront of her.

"Sì tesoro, toglimi i boxers," I whisper, still holding her jaw.

Alana's shaking hands come up to my waistband and she tugs it down without any hesitation. My hard dick pops up, making her flinch away then gasp when she looks at it.

"Oh my." she whispers. "It's so big." She looks up at me then back down. "Do all men have one?" she whispers making me chuckle.

"Sí baby."

"Can I touch it?" she asks. I smirk.

"All yours gattina." she smiles, reaching out a soft, small hand and doesn't even hesitate, grabbing it around right away. "Fuck!" I hiss, throwing my head back. I look back down to see her not even fazed by my cursing. I look further down, seeing that her hand doesn't even reach around it fully. She is so small.

"Pump it up and down baby, like this," I show her, guiding her hand to give me some much needed release. I grunt as she starts to pump my cock on her own, and expertly so. I hear her gasp so I look back down.

"Something's happening." she whispers. It's twitching. I chuckle.

"It's normal. Here." I lay her back down, getting on top again. Lining myself up with my wife's entrance. "Are you sure baby? There's no going back after this." I ask her, panting with the anticipation of finally being inside her.

"Yes please, Im sure." she gasps as my tip touches her.

I fuck her long and hard, her whimpers and moans of pleasure driving me crazy.

I fall beside her, spent as she shivers in the after bliss of her release.

"That was so fun." she says, her breathing still uneven. I chuckle.

I feel a strange urge to hold her. Usually I just leave after I have sex with someone, but this is different. She's my wife.

I turn to my side, watching her smiling face glowing in satisfaction. I pull her towards me making her hiss.

"It hurts." she whimpers. Fuck.

"Fuck, I did not think of that." I groan. "Are you okay?" I ask, holding her small, sexy body close. A mischievous grin spreads on her face.

"Yes, I loved the exploding feeling the most." she whispers. I chuckle, leaning down to kiss her lips. "Mm tired." she whispers again, and I can tell she's getting sleepy so I reach down and put my shirt on her, and my boxers on myself then cover us up with the blanket, falling asleep with a final kiss to her temple.

AN:
I am so sorry about my horrible attempt at writing smut 💀