59

WARNING: 
Sexual themes and mentions of acts of sexual activity in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

PS: The text written like this is quoting the book Alana is reading.

ALANA

As we stand near the shore, Isla squeals when the water touches our toes. Ethan is standing a few feet away. I laugh at her antics.

"E can I pleaseee go just a little farther? Please? Atleast let me go ankle deep." she pouts at her brother. I smile.

"Ah, fine stuborn girl, but no more then ankle deep okay?" he asks. She squeals out a thankyou and goes farther in.

"Sorry about her, she gets excited at the beach." I hear him say, now standing closer behind me. I turn, pushing away my hair that the wind is blowing in every direction.

"It's okay, I would be like that too." I smile, shivering when the breeze hits my bare arms.

"Oh you're cold, here do you want my jacket?" he asks, going to take it off.

"Oh no ofcourse not I am fine." I say, rubbing my arms for warmth.

"No I insist-"

"You can have my jacket gattina." Ares' deep voice interrupts. I smile at Mr. Salvatore and thank my husband as he puts his jacket around me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well dear, we will take our leave now, I have told Xander already, please stay as long as you like, I do not want to interrupt your honeymoon, I just wanted to have lunch and meet you, please enjoy the amenities of the club." he smiles warmly.

"Ofcourse, thankyou for lunch, it was lovely." I smile.

"Isla! Allons-y chérie." Mr. Salvatore calls. She comes running back with a wide grin on her face.
(Let's go, sweetheart.)

"Are we leaving?" She asks. Her father nods.

We say our goodbyes and soon the Salvatores leave.

"Was he flirting with you?" I hear my husband ask. I look up at him, his arm still around me.

"What? Ofcourse not." My eyebrows furrow at his implication.

"He was. You're just too naive to notice." he says. I squirm out of his hold, taking a step away.

"He was not." I say, frowning deeper. "Besides, why would you care." I accuse.

"Why? Because you are my wife? It is my duty to keep creeps away from you." he says, his face tense.

"Well, just because I am your wife, does not mean you should care." I tell him. "Especially not when you love someone else." I say, my tone accusing.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You said last night that you have done sex. So you obviously love whoever you did it with." I tell him, a strange feeling of anger bubbling in me.

"What? Is that why you have been acting like this? Because you think I love someone else?" he asks.

"Yes, wouldn't you be upset if I loved someone else?" I ask him. His face twists in anger.

"You wouldn't dare." he seethes making me back away at his angry expression. He sighs. "Alana, I do not love anyone, when I said I have had sex, I did not mean with any one person."

"What!?" I ask in surprise. "You can't love more than one person!"

"Exactly, when I said that sex should be out of love and trust, I meant for you. Because you are a precious woman. I just slept around." he explains.