112

ALANA

I step out of the shower, drying my body. I knew I only had a few more minutes before Ace would eventually wake up so I wanted to quickly get showered and changed so I could spend all my time with my baby.

Ares walks into the bathroom, dressed in dress pants and a polo shirt. I smile at his teasing whistle when he sees me in only a towel wrapped around me.

"No way you can go again so soon Mr. Moretti." I tease, taking the dress I asked him to bring me from him.

"I can go again and again for you." he smirks. I roll my eyes. "Seriously, my cock is always rock hard ready to go-"

"Okay!" I interrupt his graphic talk. "You are just so naughty." I shake my head putting on some moisturizer. Ares hum, running his hand down the curve of my back making me shiver and turn to him.

"So, about the baby." Ares starts, piquing my interest. "When are we telling everyone? I don't want to let anything slip and then you be mad at me." his hand sneaks under my towel and he strokes my flat tummy, his palm almost entirely covering the expanse of my stomach. Warmth spreads through me. "How come theres no bump?" he asks.

"I don't know. The doctor said it was normal to have no bump yet but, Im going to go see Dr. Briar today, just to be sure." I answer his latter question first. "I think we can tell them today? I mean I am already in my second trimester. And I can never hide anything from mama." I shrug. Ares grins.

"I know, so breakfast? You wanna tell them then? That's the only time we'll have everyone in one place till dinner. Or maybe even tomorrow." He asks, as I revel in the warmth of his hands on my skin, previously cold from my shower.

"That feels so nice." I lean against him dramatically making him snicker. "Why won't everyone be at dinner?" I question.

"It's saturday." he informs. Ohh.

The guys usually all go out on saturdays. Sometimes Ares joins them, very rarely he doesn't. It all depends on the missus. I snicker at my own joke. Silly.

"Okay, yes we should tell them at breakfast. What about Ace?" I ask. I want to cover all our bases.

"What about him?"

"Well how are we going to explain the concept to him?" I ask, resting my chin on his wide chest, looking up at him, as his hands have now slipped to rest low on my bum.

"I imagine it will be easier then explaining it to you." he mocks. My face heats as I remember our early days. Only the second day of us being married.

"Alana" Ares says, his face surprised and strained. "Alright where do babies come from?" he asks, his eyes wide.

"What do you mean? God blesses people with babies." I shrug utterly confused.

I break out of my flashback when my husband light squeezes my bum. He smirks at me.

"I hope I have sufficiently taught you exactly how babies are made." he says, smirk widening when I hit his chest with a horrified expression.

"Ares!" I scold making him fully start laughing. "Rude." I push away from his hold making him try to contain his laugh.

"Okay Im sorry baby. You know I love your innocuous little self." He kisses me once.

"How about, we'll sit him down and explain that soon, he will have a sibling. A baby brother or sister and then we'll answer the many questions he definitely will be asking." he continues, smiling fondly. My expression softens.

"Okay." I sigh. "Wow we're going to have to two babies." The words sink in. Wow.

"I am the luckiest man, you have given me the most precious thing life has to offer, and now you're giving me a second. Sometimes I cannot fathom my stars aligning in this way. God knows I don't deserve you, or the countless joys you've given me." he sighs, capturing my lips in a heated kiss. "I love you." he says, stroking my bottom lip with his thumb after he pulls away. I smile.

"I love you too." My smile widens when he sighs softly. "You deserve it babe, you are the best husband and a great father. I promise." I kiss his jaw.

"And.." he says, his voice turns serious making my eyebrows furrow. "I love fucking you."

I push him away, his large frame stumbling as he laughs like a maniac.

"You're lewd." I frown, busying myself with getting changed trying to ignore my heating cheeks. "And you forgot panties. I asked for them." I accuse.

"What if I don't want you to wear any." he laughs when I hit his shoulder in annoyance. "Easy access." Ares cracks up even more.

"It's not that funny." I slip on the dress."Can you go get them." I ask making my eyes wide and pleading. Ares narrows his eyes.

"That only works because I let it, you don't have that much power over me." He says pointedly, walking out of the bathroom.

"Keep telling yourself that." I call out after him hearing him laugh.

I look at my reflection, smiling at the way my skin is glowing in the after math of our early morning... coitus. My lips forming a wide, constant smile. My eyes trail down to my towel-covered tummy.

"You're going to love you daddy, he's the best." I whisper then smile wider.

My heart feels full.