103

ALANA

"You're okay with Ace not spending the night? I can ask Aaron to bring him here." Ares asks as I sit on his lap on the couch, sipping my tea after we both have had the lasagna for dinner.

It was yummy and we both ended up finishing almost all of it, even though we ate some cakes and croissants earlier, our activities had left us very hungry.

We also called Ace to say goodnight and that we missed him, I did shed a few tears but I had expected that, it was my first night away from him since he was born.

I turn to face my husband, handing him my cup so he can put it away on the table next to him.

"No, I think we will be okay for tonight? Can he come tomorrow? I never let him run around in the estates but it would be easier to keep track of him here so he can." I ask my husband as he plays with my hair, a small smile on his face.

"Whatever you are comfortable with my love." He smiles.

"Why are you so smiley." I laugh.

"I just love you." He tells me. My face softens.

"I love you too." I lean in to kiss him, we melt into it as it turns intense.

"How are your legs?" he pulls away smirking. I hit his shoulder.

"You are insatiable!"

"I am not the minx who seduced her husband into the pool baby." his smirk widens.

"My legs are still wobbly." I inform him.

"Alright, do you want to watch a movie?" he offers. I smile.

"Yes!" I quickly grab the remote, settling back against his comfy chest as he wraps his arms around my stomach. Half way through the movie, my lower stomach pools with heat as I start to recall our activities in the pool, I squirm, squeezing my legs closed.

Ares seems to be watching the screen, his face bored and uninterested, I know he doesn't love these romantic movies so that's probably why. I tilt my head back, looking up at his face, tracing his jaw with my finger tips.

He looks down at me, smirking.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just think you're regretting turning down my very nice offer to pound the tension out of you just 30 minutes ago, and now you're all hot and bothered, squeezing those delicious thighs to help your aching-"

"Stop!" I whine, the tingle worsening. I quickly climb up ontop of him, throwing my leg on either side, straddling him. "I'll be doing all the work to make it up to you." I say confidently, bringing my lips to his in a hungry motion.

--------------------

I squeeze my eyes closed at the sunlight shining into them. Feeling a strong arm wrapped around me, I know that Im sleeping next to my husband, I just don't remember how we came to bed. After our very naughty day of mostly sex, I felt exhausted and satiated so Im not surprised I fell asleep unexpectedly.

I think we went from doing it downstairs to him then carrying me up here while he was still in-

Yes I remember now.

I slowly blink open my eyes, and Ares' beautiful face comes into view as they adjust to the little light inside the room. I smile at his sleeping face, he always looks so cute.

After a few minutes of staring at him, I decide to go make some breakfast. Im getting hungry. But I need to shower, as much as I enjoy our intimate time it always leaves me feeling sweaty and sticky, and I don't think I took a shower last night.