Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"

Riccardo's POV:

I sat near her as she slept through cries, I got tempted to touch her cheeks, My finger brushed against her cheeks.

My delicate wife, how fierce you are?

First you ran away then... then taunted me on being a Man.

I will prove you, You got a real Man.... I will let it feel me, feel how dangerous I am for you....

Only if I could tell you why I did all of that?

Don't think I didn't wanted to have a wedding like everyone right there, you being in my arms through out the ceremony, That what I thought when I first saw you.

I knew you were meant for me.... It's just this arrangement came walking to me, and I had no way to reject, How can I let you go to someone else? How can I not protect you?

Your father was ready to give you to anyone for the sake of your life, and I stepped in. Was I wrong? Do I regret it? No... I would never....

Flashback,

In a meeting with Mr. Hector Derosa, we have long and good business relation. And I can't take my mind of his daughter, I saw her one time. And then... I lost it...

I don't know how many time I take a look at from afar.... She looks so happy and kind, her attitude makes me smile every time.

I know everything about her, but not her mind. That's my regret!

Mr. Hector Derosa looks little blue today. I understand his son was in some minor accident last week. I get it, but isn't this old man acting too much.

Hector Derosa has his hand in every illegal thing possible for him to acquire this money, even few of cousins do the same. They all run a well managed business hiding behind the school and college chains around the world.

Whom am I kidding I am no sane either? I do have my ways to work and different genera of work. It's all passed down from generation to generation.

And who doesn't like being in power?

Mr. Derosa said to me out of blue, "I need your help.... Help me hide my daughter from them, I need your forces.... I will send her away and change her identity...."

I questioned, someone is trying to get to my Cherish?

I said cold, "Be clear..."

Mr. Derosa said, "The Skull Gang attacked my son.... I got a threat that they are after my daughter to take me out!!!!"

I said cold, "They might know you can do anything for her.... anyways they are not that big of a deal...."

I need to wipe them up from face of the earth.

Mr. Derosa said, "Cherish needs to leave from here...."

I looked back at those papers in my hand, I said like I don't care, "And they won't find her there?.... it won't take long for them to dig her up...."

Yea... if they stay alive!!!

Derosa looked at me pale, I said, "Just keep her under security in your house, tell her she is about to die!"

It's better this way.

Derosa said, "No, Mr. Valentine ... you don't understand, she doesn't know this world. I raised her all her life with no stain of this blood shred we do.... She has no idea what I do for real.... She thinks her father is a decent man, what will tell her if she asks why I have enemies?"