Chapter-49

Chapter-49

Cherish's POV:

I looked at her furrowing, she walked closer to Riccardo she said, "Then you won't have missed me... Riccardo I will fix this.... trust me... that's why Her brother came to take her away...."

My eyes went wide, I looked at Riccardo stunned, Isaac said, "are you drunk!!!!"

Riccardo said, "If you don't want to get killed then get out of here.... and wake up from your dream.... I never had a bit of interest in you...."

She whispered in tears, "Lie...."

She said, "Then why you are sleeping with me.... ah?"

My eyes went bigger, I looked at her as if I couldn't breathe. Riccardo moved back from her as he said, "What?...."

Isaac rushed to me as he asked Riccardo, "You.. what!!!!"

Riccardo turned to me, I felt tears gathering in my eyes. I looked at Riley as if I lost words.

Riccardo grabbed my face as he said, "Don't... don't trust her... I didn't .... I can never...."

I looked at her again, she said, "what.... Riccardo... what are you saying... you came to be several nights back... Riccardo, it happened few more times... I can't live like this.... I need a name Riccardo... I want justice..."

Riccardo warned her, "Shut up!!!!!"

Riccardo said, "Cherish......"

Isaac stood in front of me, as if he didn't wanted Riccardo to touch me, I closed my eyes as the tears flooded them.

Isaac said, "Not until I know the truth..."

Isaac asked Riley, "You have any proof...."

She said in tear, "I knew... I knew you won't believe me... none of you.... so I gathered the proof...."

She threw bunch of pictures at us. I looked at the floor which was scattered with those pictures, it felt my life is scattered with them.

I bend down to get few of them, but closer look at them made it clear it was him with her, almost naked.

I felt my cheeks getting wetter, My words lost their courage. Isaac grabbed my arm as he said, "She is not staying here anymore second!!"

He turned to Riccardo as he said, "You will pay for it..."

Riccardo grabbed my hand as he said, "You will go dead if you try to take my wife from here...."

Riccardo's father said, "Riccardo... fix your mistake... Marry Riley... and this girl... You can keep her....."

My eyes were stuck on Riccardo, his eyes were red. His frustration was written over his face. Isaac pointed gun at Riccardo's father as he warned, "What you said!!!... Do you know who we are!!!... She is my sister... her pride is bigger than your life for me...."

I looked at Isaac as he said that. He said to me, "What are you looking at, let's go home...."

Riccardo grabbed my shoulders as he said, "Cherish.... listen to me... it looks this way... but I swear..."

Riley said placing hand on his shoulder, "Ricc... let her go.... Ricc... she..."

Riccardo turned to her grabbing her neck with his hand, almost killing her. Her eyes got bigger as they rolled back. Riccardo said, "How dare you!!!... You wh#re!!!"

Fred tried to free Riccardo's grip, but Riccardo was not ready to leave her, as if he wanted to kill that women. I never thought he would react this way too.